+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
Like Tree442Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Conquest and Premade Group Testing

Champion

I hope they go back to 5 mans ..stop the premade leeches and give the larger population the hope to compete on an even footing. Now you see what they are .. using every exploit to gain an advantage.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by KatFiveKnives View Post
    Some people WORK and do not game 24/7. Also I have more than one level 65. Additionally I belong to an active guild in which we have scheduled raids and other activities that I enjoy doing. With the current way CQ works I cannot complete that weekly. It was EASILY done on my main the first week the 5 man limit came out and during the time an exploit had not been found. But I can't complete it on my alts and if CQ remains like this I will not be able to complete it on my main either. Happy?
    Oh so you mean the same reason you didn't get your weekly done on your alt is the same reason I can't raid?

I can't join a raiding guild because I have a job, I have a family, we are moving to a new state in just a couple of weeks, and my play time is very unpredictable because of all the organizations I volunteer for. So because of that I have to pug into raids on my main, and if I luck out I can get 1 or 2 raid bosses killed on my alt. Does this mean we should disband 20 man premades for raids because I can't get my weekly raiding done?

And if you are so busy in game and out of game, when you have time why don't you form a premade to help get your weekly done? The more premade leaders the better.
    Last edited by Hailolyergory; 07-07-2015 at 07:07 AM.
    #endthedoublestandards

Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    Oh so you mean the same reason you didn't get your weekly done on your alt is the same reason I can't raid?

I can't join a raiding guild because I have a job, I have a family, we are moving to a new state in just a couple of weeks, and my play time is very unpredictable because of all the organizations I volunteer for. So because of that I have to pug into raids on my main, and if I luck out I can get 1 or 2 raid bosses killed on my alt. Does this mean we should disband 20 man premades for raids because I can't get my weekly raiding done?

And if you are so busy in game and out of game, when you have time why don't you form a premade to help get your weekly done? The more premade leaders the better.
    Please stop comparing pve to pvp. PvE premades don't impact other players

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    Yes they do.
    #endthedoublestandards

Telaran

Yes they do.
    How so? So do you mean that if my guild tries to do ROF(10man) or MS(20man) this night, you'll be affected when we clear all the bosses there? How does it affect you and why? Are we preventing you to "win" something of some sort?

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker123 View Post
    How so? So do you mean that if my guild tries to do ROF(10man) or MS(20man) this night, you'll be affected when we clear all the bosses there? How does it affect you and why? Are we preventing you to "win" something of some sort?
    Don't raiders PvP with the gear the get from raiding? Yes the are bolstered down in WFs and CQ, but they are still better than a lot of the players in CQ and WFs. I also know raids that head over to Seastone to try and get some WPvP (as hard as that is now). They even use their raid gear that isn't bolstered down in WPvP.

Hmmm yup people who clear RoF, MS, or any other raid has an impact on other players it looks like.

As I have stated before all I want is consistent treatment for people who prefer to PvP. Is that such a bad thing to ask for?
    #endthedoublestandards

Don't raiders PvP with the gear the get from raiding? Yes the are bolstered down in WFs and CQ, but they are still better than a lot of the players in CQ and WFs. I also know raids that head over to Seastone to try and get some WPvP (as hard as that is now). They even use their raid gear that isn't bolstered down in WPvP.

Hmmm yup people who clear RoF, MS, or any other raid has an impact on other players it looks like.

As I have stated before all I want is consistent treatment for people who prefer to PvP. Is that such a bad thing to ask for?
    No a single raider doesn't impact my ability to participate in a warfront and complete objectives

only way pvpers will have bis pvp gear again is if they bring back sl gearing system.something needs to be done because this game is going in the wrong direction.cq the way it is is not good for the game overall,in sl it was fine but not now.to few pm groups/leaders and players overall.i blame the devs for this mess not other players.
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

There is ABSOLUTELY no defense for a CQ in which one premade dominates the map so completely that others have no chance of winning or even participating for more than 10 minutes. I can only assume you are a part of that group.

Plane Walker

There is ABSOLUTELY no defense for a CQ in which one premade dominates the map so completely that others have no chance of winning or even participating for more than 10 minutes. I can only assume you are a part of that group.

You are right there isn't any defense for a total blow out in CQ. It is fun for no one. That is why myself, several CQ leaders, and several CQ players posted several ideas on how to improve CQ. Sadly they have all been ignored. We have also made several posts asking for more premade leaders to step up, and this hasn't happened either.

Normally I don't use words like always, never, everything and everyone, but in this case I am willing to sat that everyone involved in CQ knows it is broken. Where people differ is on how to fix it.

And no I haven't done CQ in 3 days because of how broken it is, so I was not part of "the group".
    #endthedoublestandards

.... We have also made several posts asking for more premade leaders to step up, and this hasn't happened either.
    Yes I agree that is badly needed. As a Rift community one thing WE can do to help with this is support and encourage those who do stick their necks out and try to lead. Too many times I've seen leaders condemned, criticized, and ridiculed only to end up leading us to victory - because they had a thick enough skin to take - it but others have quit while doing a pretty good job due to the constant badgering. I believe most who post here really care about the game and want to preserve it.

Telaran

And no I haven't done CQ in 3 days because of how broken it is, so I was not part of "the group".
    Liar. You were on my cq group and you formed one as well. you were even on rgi's premade that keeps on exploiting the 5 man limitation for premades. havent done CQ for 3 days? LMFAO FOR SURE BRO FOR SURE

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    PvP premades only effect those not willing to organize a group themselves.

You are 100% correct there is no defense for 2 teams not willing to organize beforehand to ensure they complete their goal. Instead they'd rather PUG in and complain that the team that took the time to organize is ROFLstomping them. What did you expect? To get lucky and get carried by the people who did take the time needed to make sure they had a balanced (or OP) raid?
    Last edited by ItzCrooK2UxD; 07-07-2015 at 09:24 AM.
    Arrass@Derpwood
    Harass@DeepWood

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by ItzCrooK2UxD View Post
    PvP premades only effect those not willing to organize a group themselves.

You are 100% correct there is no defense for 2 teams not willing to organize beforehand to ensure they complete their goal. Instead they'd rather PUG in and complain that the team that took the time to organize is ROFLstomping them. What did you expect? To get lucky and get carried by the people who did take the time needed to make sure they had a balanced raid?

i'd like to see you defend a full 20 man team (geared) with 5-8 players. make a video, screenies and send me a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker123 View Post
    i'd like to see you defend a full 20 man team (geared) with 5-8 players. make a video, screenies and send me a copy.
    The reason they have 20 to your "5-8" is because they took the time beforehand to ensure they had 20, nothing stops you from doing the same. The fact that they chose to and you didn't isn't just your problem it's theirs too. Those people join premades to farm kills not to push a 10 min win. The 10 min win is a consolation prize because chasing "5-8" trying to farm kills would take too long. Its an act of mercy not malice. If there truly is only 16 people outside of premades joining conquest then the way I see it, if you don't like don't join. There are thousands of other players who do not do CQ and they seem to be just fine. Or form your own premade, I can assure you that the HK premades would rather farm your team than push 10 minute wins though.
    Last edited by ItzCrooK2UxD; 07-07-2015 at 09:45 AM.
    Arrass@Derpwood
    Harass@DeepWood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast