+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree442Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Conquest and Premade Group Testing

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Grrrrl View Post
    LOL exploitation. I think its exploitation typing a wall of text with all Capitalized first letters.. obviously
    Quote Originally Posted by Cascades View Post
    Hey Guys And Gals,

Just A Heads Up Trion Knows Who Has Been Running Pre Mades Over And Over. Dominating The Entire Outcome Match After Match. They Can Look At Account Specifics Such As Chat, Character Info, Gameplay, Almost Anything And Everything You Do In This Game They Can See The Who, What, When, Where, How, Why.

They Have Had Enough Responses From The Community On Premades That They Know What Group Of Players And What Players They Need To Look Into If Any They Also Know Who And How People Are Recruiting For Pre Made Runs. So If A Group Is Recruiting In A Private Chat Channel Only Or In One OF Trions Channels They Can See It. They Know Who Is Doing All The Runs, And Who Is Leading.

Be Assured They Also Know Who Is Doing The Most Complaining In This Forum Post That Is Benefiting From Running Their Pre Mades Over And Over And Who Else Is Benefiting From Those Pre Made One Sided Runs Also. If Trion Is Listening To The Community I Believe They Will Resolve The Issue. I KNow They Want To Make Sure That CQ Is NO LONGER 1 SIDED.

In Meantime RELAX.

And As Far As How To Deal With Issues That May Have To Do With Exploiting The System

I VOTE ROLLBACKS And If The Majority That Benefited By Exploiting CQ With Pre Mades Violates Any TOS Then I Believe Trion Will Deal With That And Anyone That Complains Due To Being Caught I Say BAN THEM.

This Is Suppose To Be A Fair Game.

In CQ I Have Seen Very Little Of That. And When It Is Brought Up Only People That really Are Crying In Forums And Making Excuses Are The Ones IN The Pre Mades Trying To Defend Their Actions To Protect The Ability To Continue To Run Pre Mades.

Please Trion Get This Right As I Am Sure The Whole Community And Sub Base Depend On It.

FYI Awesome New Game Devilian Cant Wait To Beta Run It.

Thanks Trion
    I honestly would love to see everyone leaving Rift and leave it to HK to fight themselves in every CQ, have a full DOM versus empty NF and Oath. That may make them happy.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaniardEndless View Post
    Care to elaborate on why is that horrible?
    I think it's wonderful. I am playing CQ again after months... I feel I have a chance even though I have only a few people I play with, not a whole bunch of super-geared toons.
    you had exactly the same chance before, you just chose not to take it.

what you are playing now isn't Conquest, it is Instant Adventure: Stilmore - Kill 1500 Turrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

I honestly would love to see everyone leaving Rift and leave it to HK to fight themselves in every CQ, have a full DOM versus empty NF and Oath. That may make them happy.
    sounds like you want to be on the EU shards...

Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

RIFT Guide Writer

****, I'd be happy and I'm not part of HK. Would mean not wasting time, at least.
    Meciel - Mage - Defer Death - Greybriar
    12/12 T1, 14/15 T2, 1/9 T3

Plane Walker

It should be "it's" instead of "its". Also, if you meant to use correct syntax, the clause "it's exploitation"should be after the main clause "Typing a wall of text..."
    That is, of course, if you're asking for written correction and decorum in this forum.

Best,
    A speaker of English as a fourth language.
    Grammar police FTW when you know you support a lost cause.
    #endthedoublestandards

Default @Dev SupermanSocks

Have you guys at least discussed any other changes to CQ? Because it's still not viable progression content.
    Everything after Storm Legion was a mistake. ()

Quote Originally Posted by evantide View Post
    ****, I'd be happy and I'm not part of HK. Would mean not wasting time, at least.
    Premades were pushing timer constantly. How many kills would you get if every other CQ you entered ended in 15mins? That is exactly the experience a large amount of players were in prior to change. You then have to wait another hour + for another cq with chance to end in 15 mins.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    Premades were pushing timer constantly. How many kills would you get if every other CQ you entered ended in 15mins? That is exactly the experience a large amount of players were in prior to change. You then have to wait another hour + for another cq with chance to end in 15 mins.
    I'm fine with 15 minute CQs. Again, that vs the hour or longer CQs now? I'll take speed, thanks.

Should just make the entire map chest brawl at mid and remove extractors completely. Which faction wins after 20 minutes center brawl is whoever has the most people looting the chest.
    Meciel - Mage - Defer Death - Greybriar
    12/12 T1, 14/15 T2, 1/9 T3

Don't let the door hit ya..
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

Quote Originally Posted by SpaniardSpineless View Post
    Shows what you know about HK.
    WE WANT COMPETITION.
    We HATE BEING STACKED.
    We want to play CQ how it is intended, not farm extractors for 3 hours and run away from PVP.

Most new members are surprised when they join and find out we are all decent people. So many people succumb to the notion we are all l33t pvpers who want to pwn noobs. We craft, we raid, we do dungeons, we help each other out.
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

RETIRED

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Grrrrl View Post
    Shows what you know about HK.
    WE WANT COMPETITION.
    We HATE BEING STACKED.
    We want to play CQ how it is intended, not farm extractors for 3 hours and run away from PVP.

Most new members are surprised when they join and find out we are all decent people. So many people succumb to the notion we are all l33t pvpers who want to pwn noobs. We craft, we raid, we do dungeons, we help each other out.
    You can keep doing that now in CQ. It will be a new group of people every time, so you have a much improved sense of competition. You may lead the new group and ask them not to run away from PvP (I haven't; in a day I got win and the weekly kills; I'm unsure who is running away from PvP in CQ).
    Nothing has changed whatsoever, except the fact that you don't get to choose who you play with.

Rift Master

Nothing has changed whatsoever, except the fact that you don't get to choose who you play with.
    This right here is kinda a big part of MMOs lol.
    Last edited by Artak; 07-04-2015 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Artak View Post
    This right here is kinda a big part of MMOs lol.
    Agreed. /10char
    Last edited by McChaffe; 07-04-2015 at 03:35 PM.
    Everything after Storm Legion was a mistake. ()

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    premades were only pushing the timer in matches where the player count on the other two teams was low.
    even if they hadn't pushed timer, no one would have gotten any kills.

the reason to push fast was to end the pain quickly for all concerned, including the handful of pugs on the other factions, and hope more players would join in the next CQ.

the matches that were 15 mins before, are now three or four hours long, where you and the handful of others are getting your "kills" from farming turrets. there is just as much pvp in your three hour turret farming CQs as there was on the 15 min ones, only now it is stretched out over three hours.

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    there's no cq as it is now. no one joins because there isn't enough people to stop the premade from pushing timer right away. either premades need to be taken out of the equation or cq needs to be disabled entirely because it serves no purpose if it only lasts ten minutes once an hour.
    Worst queue time ever ! 50 minute wait for a 10 minute match !
    #1 at selecting a target and pressing a button.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast