+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to PVP

Shadowlander

Default New to PVP

So I'm new to PVP and have a lot to learn, I'm aware of this. But one thing is sticking out to me and it's annoying as hell. I don't know what class can do this (I think it's a mage) but I get turned into a squirrel. When it first happened I'm thinking ok this bites, but it's a CC so I understand why it's there. My new squirrel guy runs around in circles presumably looking for some acorns or something else, I don't know exactly what as I've never been a squirrel. As this happens I watch my HP bar go from 100%, to 90, 70, 50, 40, 25, 15, 5, dead. Now time wise I don't know how long it was. It felt like an eternity as I just run in circles literally unable to do anything as my hps just tick away, but in reality it was probably like 7 or 8 seconds.

So whats the deal with this ability? Wouldn't it be a little more fair if it broke after the target lost x% of their hp pool or something like this? What's the best way to overcome this ability or am I pretty much doomed to be a squirrel and die constantly in warfronts?

Plane Walker

It is the mage Dom spec that does it, and yes it is very annoying. There are several issues with all the CCS in PvP. It makes for a very annoying fight.

Dom does the squirrel, but its something else dropping you to 0 that fast.

You have a minimum of 1 ability that can break CC, use it.

You got focus fired down or something because squirrel DOES break after a certain percent damage is taken, if the Dominator has the talent for it.

Otherwise it breaks instantly on damage.
    Last edited by Zzuul; 05-30-2015 at 12:57 PM.

Did someone call?

Dombusters

Don't cross the cc's.

+ Reply to Thread