+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Triple PM Stack in CQ against 1 PM and Pugs.

Default Triple PM Stack in CQ against 1 PM and Pugs.

And now I'm in a 2 Pm vs 1 Pm and Pugs game.

@Roughraptors

The problem isn't fixed. More changes need please.
    Last edited by McChaffe; 05-29-2015 at 10:08 PM.
    Everything after Storm Legion was a mistake. ()

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Yeah I realized a bit ago I made a mistake in the implementation of it :-(. However I did fix it (again), but have no ETA of when it will go live.

Thank you!

Plane Walker

Ya it's really frustrating to have multiple CQ premades form, so you get your hope up for PvP, and then it gets squished like a bug 10 minutes into CQ.

Hopefully the fix goes live soon before it drives down the already small CQ population.

Rift Disciple

Default pm stack?

so is it actual stacking or just that a post made enters and gets on same pm team, or several entering at que and ending up on same side?
    far as I know you can still que as 20 man, tho honestly I have seen several post mades inside do just as well as a premade, depends on leader, and rep, will they actually follow you, heh
    only way to break premades is by killing the ability to enter as 20 man. then its going to come down to leads and reputation. that means youstill going to have postmades more likely stacked with a good lead that peeps will follow. so sill have the same result inside.
    would be nice to see a change to the whole mechanic of conquest have actual objectives and strongpoints to defend/capture, etc.
    would be even more fun if you used the conq crafting system to make catapaults, or ballista and had keeps or towers to capture and assault (beings back memories of DAOC heh) hell, just bout anything be an improvement over the standard conq of either its a pm vs nothing and over in 15 min (stepps) or a zerg vs zerg killfest till timer(stillmore) also be nice if you actually EARNED something like ohh, conq marks? thatr can be used to buy a frozen heart (or other t1 gear)

Quote Originally Posted by hawkemoon View Post
    so is it actual stacking or just that a post made enters and gets on same pm team, or several entering at que and ending up on same side?
    far as I know you can still que as 20 man, tho honestly I have seen several post mades inside do just as well as a premade, depends on leader, and rep, will they actually follow you, heh
    only way to break premades is by killing the ability to enter as 20 man. then its going to come down to leads and reputation. that means youstill going to have postmades more likely stacked with a good lead that peeps will follow. so sill have the same result inside.
    would be nice to see a change to the whole mechanic of conquest have actual objectives and strongpoints to defend/capture, etc.
    would be even more fun if you used the conq crafting system to make catapaults, or ballista and had keeps or towers to capture and assault (beings back memories of DAOC heh) hell, just bout anything be an improvement over the standard conq of either its a pm vs nothing and over in 15 min (stepps) or a zerg vs zerg killfest till timer(stillmore) also be nice if you actually EARNED something like ohh, conq marks? thatr can be used to buy a frozen heart (or other t1 gear)
    This thread wasn't made to discuss CQ changes, it was only a post to inform SupermanSocks that the fix he implemented wasn't working. PMs were supposed to be separated evenly on the teams when numerous ones queued, which failed to happen.

Since he answered and has a fix, only thing we can ask now is if we can test this on the PTS before it hits live.

Ok, so it is now pretty much impossible to get a win for the week much less my kills.

This is not a little tiny oops. I am losing a lot of marks.

And it is on a 50% extra weekend.

Very Very bad.
    Last edited by Jaguarundi; 05-30-2015 at 08:41 PM.

On my shard Oath wins 100% of the time and if you aren't part of their PM, you will never queue into Oath and never win CQ.

They should just award them the automatic win and not bother with the match, which is joke.

This thread is relating to NA issues, the European situation regarding CQ is different.

I was in the second game you mentioned and it really does make a difference. With 40 committed players vs 20 committed players vs probably less than 20 committed players, it's pretty clear who is going to win. I am 100% in support of PMvsPMvsPM, but when one team doesn't have a PM, the matches are far less fun, especially for the non PM team. The second PM in that game (The one I was on) joined late and got put on a pre-existing PM's team so I would imagine that happened due to a large number of players leaving the and filling the non PM team as our PM queued.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by McChaffe View Post
    the European situation regarding CQ is different.
    Conquest on EU Shards is working......well alright

http://i.imgur.com/BlFX4EP.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Conquest on EU Shards is working......well alright

http://i.imgur.com/BlFX4EP.jpg
    Yeah, EU is pretty much f***ed.

Oh, and on top of against two premades on one side, they had one of their guild mates on our team telling them where to go to get the kills.

CQ is more broken than ever. Eliminate premades and solve at least part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguarundi View Post
    Oh, and on top of against two premades on one side, they had one of their guild mates on our team telling them where to go to get the kills.

CQ is more broken than ever. Eliminate premades and solve at least part of the problem.
    No, they didn't. I was leading for the first half of the match and figured out where you guys would go based on Extractors and waiting around where I expected you to move.

Quote Originally Posted by McChaffe View Post
    No, they didn't. I was leading for the first half of the match and figured out where you guys would go based on Extractors and waiting around where I expected you to move.
    You would be talking about the wrong match, the unnamed person in the unnamed guide admitted to doing it. It was not my imagination.

I do not know what match you are referring to but I know the one I was in was voice chatting with their guild mates.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast