+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By moodkiller

Thread: Marauder Gear vs. Expert or Other Gear

Soulwalker

Default Marauder Gear vs. Expert or Other Gear

Heya all, save me some time and more important some currency. At this time I am mostly enjoying PVP. I have most of a set of Marauder Gear. QUESTION: Do I upgrade this gear or should I be acquiring a different set of gear to upgrade? Do I upgrade once or twice?

Thanks, but with the recent changes the Marauder gear the guides all seem to be a bit out of wack.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by amissner View Post
    Heya all, save me some time and more important some currency. At this time I am mostly enjoying PVP. I have most of a set of Marauder Gear. QUESTION: Do I upgrade this gear or should I be acquiring a different set of gear to upgrade? Do I upgrade once or twice?
    Most money efficient way is to upgrade them to Ephemeral. It's close stats to Dreambreaker but requires around 1/3 of the abyssal marks needed to upgrade to next level.

Aim mostly for jewelry, essences, some weapons and capes from Marauder and mix it with expert / t1 gear that you can afford.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by moodkiller View Post
    Most money efficient way is to upgrade them to Ephemeral. It's close stats to Dreambreaker but requires around 1/3 of the abyssal marks needed to upgrade to next level.

Aim mostly for jewelry, essences, some weapons and capes from Marauder and mix it with expert / t1 gear that you can afford.
    mainstat+CP essences and capes are BIS for all classes (assuming you dont buy the exorbitant world essences or farm NMR5 store essences). its well worth upgrading capes and certain greaters to DB immediately (capes get a LOT of CP and only DB essences qualify as NMT, for enhanced procs). ephemeral lessers are quite good just by their own, going DB gives a little boost.

earrings and rings are almost BIS too (assuming you're below cp cap).

ephemeral weapons are pretty good, but the lack of a proc makes then slightly inferior to expert weapons (though if you want tons of CP.... use the pvp item).

+ Reply to Thread