+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: bots in pvp

Soulwalker

Default bots in pvp

Its obvious trion does not care if there are bots in pvp or not also they don't care if people use hacks in pvp. I see so many people using bots and hacks all the time in pvp. Do they want they game to be enjoyable for the legit players or for the hacks. are they only concerned with making money and could care less about customer service. if I bought a car and the transmission was messed up id want my money back so come on trion fix the inbalance and bots and hacks in pvp and make it enjoyable again

Screenshot or it didn't happen.

Those are not bots, they are real people that have just given up so they just sit there hitting a macro while watching squidbillies season 2.

often what you mistakenly think are hacks are actually talents and abilities available to the various classes/souls.
    a common one is speed hacks. many souls can have both passive and active speed boosts. I have one spec that has a passive, always on 55% speed buff. its pretty much useless for anything else though

so, give us some examples of what you think of as hacks, and we'll see if we can match them up with existing abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Soulwalker

Default right

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    often what you mistakenly think are hacks are actually talents and abilities available to the various classes/souls.
    a common one is speed hacks. many souls can have both passive and active speed boosts. I have one spec that has a passive, always on 55% speed buff. its pretty much useless for anything else though

so, give us some examples of what you think of as hacks, and we'll see if we can match them up with existing abilities.
    actually there are hacks and cheats that auto interrupt auto path and auto kill their reaction times are far greater then the average.
    If you don't believe they exist you are sadly mistaken.
    also I have seen same players especially in black garden run from respawn to same spot all the time and either dying or killing and rinse and repeat saw him doing same all evening.

Quote Originally Posted by rogershaye1 View Post
    auto kill their reaction times are far greater then the average.
    so please please please tell me how a autokill bot works in pvp. does it have magic dev powers or are you just getting rekt and want to blame a bot

actually there are hacks and cheats that auto interrupt...
    all interrupts share a CD. if you spec into three souls each with interrupts, using just one of them will put them all on CD.
    there is an old school pvp tactic called bait casting. this is where you start casting a less useful ability with the intention of drawing the opponent into using his interrupt, then casting the ability you don't want interrupted once his interrupt is on CD.
    bots would be suckers for this.
    interrupt bots would have to be the biggest joke in pvp if they existed.

Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

maybe there are PvE farming bots. idk,but played enough games to believe in those.

as for PvP...if there are bots...well my friend, we eat them fried with chips n fish.

actually there are hacks and cheats that auto interrupt auto path and auto kill their reaction times are far greater then the average.
    If you don't believe they exist you are sadly mistaken.
    also I have seen same players especially in black garden run from respawn to same spot all the time and either dying or killing and rinse and repeat saw him doing same all evening.

Stop spreading misinformation without know the game system.
    What is "auto" interrupt is the arresting presence. It will interrupt every single cast until its active. So nothing to do with reaction time.

I have seen "bots" or scripted dancing and jumping players in CQ when CQ power existed, but never seen any in bgs.
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys>

cant agree whit BOTs in warfront .
    but afk or leeching players that only purpose is to take his daily win is very common thing.
    and pls TRION put more severe penalties for this.

P.S: why i cant leech in nte.. :S

I have seen plenty of botting in the past in Warfronts but despite most decent PvPers being called hackers at one point or another, I don't think I have ever seen any actual hacking.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Soulwalker

Default bots

clearly there are bots and hacks and interrupt bots and the people that are qqing that there are not are the ones prob using them. as demonstrated in the video there are bot programs.
    so why is trion ignoring this. they don't care about the legit player. they only care about the money archeage is so full of bots of various types they may as well close the game.

clearly there are bots and hacks and interrupt bots and the people that are qqing that there are not are the ones prob using them. as demonstrated in the video there are bot programs.
    so why is trion ignoring this. they don't care about the legit player. they only care about the money archeage is so full of bots of various types they may as well close the game.
    You realize you may as well not be coherent at this point.

Bots are used to make plat.

There is no plat to be made winning warfronts.

Bots are created for a profitable market, as they take time (Which is equivalent to money) to make and maintain. Rift pvp is such a small small community that the fact that you can even realistically imply that it would be worth someone (Who has the expertise to make such a programs) time, to make, is laughable, to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by CDagger View Post
    You realize you may as well not be coherent at this point.

Bots are used to make plat.

There is no plat to be made winning warfronts.

Bots are created for a profitable market, as they take time (Which is equivalent to money) to make and maintain. Rift pvp is such a small small community that the fact that you can even realistically imply that it would be worth someone (Who has the expertise to make such a programs) time, to make, is laughable, to say the least.
    Check my previous post and look at the video and think again.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkill View Post
    Check my previous post and look at the video and think again.
    because a vid from 2012 when the game was pay to play and level cap was 50 is still relevant in NMT....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast