+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Riane

Thread: PvP

Default PvP

Been a year or more since I've been here, has pvp improved at all? I tried archeage and was sadly disappointed on how much it depended on paying to win and consumables.
    Pokeyoutodeath - Deltas Army - SeaStone - Defiant

Default Stay Away

To be totally honest, here you gotta pve to pvp. If you want to go the pvp only route , be prepared to get screwed with rng. Also get used to raiders wrecking you in pvp, and get used to incompetent teams. Theres no more pvp gear, only gear that is dropped from winning matches.( The gear comes in rng boxes, so even if you win you may not even get gear). Also various soul have been revamped, primarily warrior easy mode reaver and rouge marksman which will 3-shot you. So if I were you I would stay away for a while longer till the devs give pvp some attention.
    Last edited by Mukoswave; 05-20-2015 at 03:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I admit, even I am not genius enough to design a game with PvP, that gets filled with players who hate dislike PvP engaging in it, and ruin the PvP for the people who want to PvP. I mean, let's hand it. That is pretty insane genius. I am thinking of the potential I could have in life if I mastered this. If I could design something and get people who don't even want to do it, flooding my gates doing it on their own will.

Rift Disciple

You should probably go play wildstar man, #1 pvp game NA... so off the hook.

k, i'm a little out of date, not sure which fotm flop game is the new one.

Rift pvp is about the same as when you left it, but it's free man, check it out.
    dibs@pveshard
    RIP guyhax/horsesock

I just want to point out that if someone is getting wrecked by raiders it's because they are bad. I have yet to run into someone in T2 gear that scares me, however there's plenty of people in t1 gear that I will mark and avoid.
    KABOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuitaran View Post
    I just want to point out that if someone is getting wrecked by raiders it's because they are bad. I have yet to run into someone in T2 gear that scares me, however there's plenty of people in t1 gear that I will mark and avoid.
    T2 gear is down bolstered anyway and lol

+ Reply to Thread