+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best warfront for getting weekly kills?

Default Best warfront for getting weekly kills?

Getting 1k kills can be a pain sometimes, and I'm always out of charges, so I've been wondering which WF should I queue for to get kills?

Port Scion since the enemy team's NPCs count. (Gonna need conformation on this since I loathe PvP and haven't bothered with it in months.)
    Niou Glitterdance - 70 The Silent
    Wikstrom Seihachi - 6- The Relentless
    -= Faeblight =-

as much as i hate this "pvp content," your best bet is jumping in a few CQ's. i've always said CQ wasn't real pvp in the sense it's all about pve objectives. the only real pvp there is consists of the slaughtering done by premades.
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    Aym @ Seastone
    GM of Stealthed Lives Matter

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Nithydux View Post
    Port Scion since the enemy team's NPCs count. (Gonna need conformation on this since I loathe PvP and haven't bothered with it in months.)
    I don't believe the NPC kills count towards the weekly anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by LSUdogg View Post
    as much as i hate this "pvp content," your best bet is jumping in a few CQ's. i've always said CQ wasn't real pvp in the sense it's all about pve objectives. the only real pvp there is consists of the slaughtering done by premades.
    CQ kills do not count towards the WF kills weekly.

ussually any map with 15vs15 should give more kills than 10vs10. ofc, its mainly dependent on number of healers on either side, more heal - less kill, and vice versa - less heal - more QQ and more raid shouts - Heal me Heal me im killin em all with my Champ aoe spec.
    kath ridge if both sides filled up can yield a lot of kills. but again - it goes with any map.

my bad then. i know it used to count with CQ before i quit, and i thought i saw my total going up in a CQ yesterday. sorry for the misinfo.
    Aym @ Seastone

1k is easy mang. I used to blow through the 2k WF kills in my solo guild in like 2 days of just playing WF's. With a week of time, you should just be able to do it even at a super casual level. As long as you are actually doing WF's frequently.

edit: No but honestly, Scion can get a lot, but it also can be longer than the others. And sometimes it's not a kill fest. I always felt stuff like Black Garden, Whitefall, Library...basically the maps where they are short, sweet, and you are in closed quarters where everyone is blowing each other up. Just do that for a couple days and I'd imagine you'd be closing in on a finished quest.
    Last edited by Violacea; 05-17-2015 at 02:02 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    1k is easy mang. I used to blow through the 2k WF kills in my solo guild in like 2 days of just playing WF's. With a week of time, you should just be able to do it even at a super casual level. As long as you are actually doing WF's frequently.

edit: No but honestly, Scion can get a lot, but it also can be longer than the others. And sometimes it's not a kill fest. I always felt stuff like Black Garden, Whitefall, Library...basically the maps where they are short, sweet, and you are in closed quarters where everyone is blowing each other up. Just do that for a couple days and I'd imagine you'd be closing in on a finished quest.
    PS is a max of 15 minutes now.

yeah, but it takes forever and a day just to get one. i completed mine already just running randoms.
    Aym @ Seastone

Normally my kills are finished a few WFs before my last guns win, just from doing randoms. But lately it seems so many people are specific queuing guns WFs they're the only WFs that pop, i was sick of Library last week. It was kinda cool to see stockpile Black Garden again though, and that's actually a good one for kill count.

But I imagine the heal stacking pve to win "pvpers" might have trouble getting their weekly carnage done.
    Fusscle of Cheat Engine

On a related subject, what's the best NTE for me to be a useless leech and get carried through?
    KABOOM!

+ Reply to Thread