Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: give us the option to not join vs. premades?

Rift Disciple

Default give us the option to not join vs. premades?

how about it? even if it makes our queue longer give us the option to only join pug warfronts?

How about.. no.

Would be fun. I don't quite enjoy the premade gameplay. People in raid gear, stacking heals and tanks, or being blown up by procs no one cares to fix.

Plus if it's a premades of bads, then they take up too much room.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 05-17-2015 at 12:04 PM.

Rift Disciple

VoIP coordination, optimized team composition, familiarity of other pm teammates means any non pm players won't want to play with a pm team on the other side. If your idea is implemented, then pm would hardly get to play vs non pm teams. As a result we will have pm vs pm trade kills again.

Strong idea. I'd like the option not to join any WF that is already lost as well. Both these ideas would go a long way towards fixing PvP.
    Last edited by Rheven; 05-17-2015 at 12:24 PM.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Rift Disciple

honestly i do not care if this was implemented and premades traded wins vs. each other.

for me i just think it would be a lot of fun if i was on a team of random players, and the other side was the same. i would not mind if my queue times increased to say 15-30 minutes to wait for a warfront if i knew it would be pug vs. pug.

Rift Disciple

ah i just saw your thread. yes, and option to not join a warfront in progress would be awesome too. although maybe not? i can see it from another side lets say if you start a match 10 vs. 10. 3 peeps drop out. because nobody wants to join a warfront in progress you never get your other 3 players.

but actually lol, i would not care if such a bad situation happened. would love the option to only join a warfront if it was NOT in progress

they could call the pure pug queue "Mashed Potatoes".

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

How about premades only going up against premades? after all they group up,prepare and co-ordinate themselves well because apparantely they want a challenge right?

Oh wait rolfstomping pugs is much easier for them...

Rift Disciple

def like the mashed potatoes idea lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Asenturius View Post
    How about premades only going up against premades? after all they group up,prepare and co-ordinate themselves well because apparantely they want a challenge right?

Oh wait rolfstomping pugs is much easier for them...
    I am all for premades being matched against premades, and never being matched against pure pugs.
    however, I see no reason not to fill up the premade teams with pugs once both teams have 5 or more premade players loaded into the match (one team might have a 5man PM, while the other has two 3man PMs).
    as such, there would be no need for a separate queue, and no need for pug tears, as they'd always have a PM on their team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    they could call the pure pug queue "Mashed Potatoes".
    ever since violacea...
    /chuckle

Lately it seems like the premades are more evenly distributed. I have one and the enemy team has one, this feels like a minor improvement.

It sucks not being in a premade but having one on your side and the other side also. As chloro I am the target of the enemy premade (read = gripped from stealth into massive cc chains) while receiving little to no support from my premade. Just because someone qs up solo does not mean they are a potatoe, playing like a potatoe makes you a potatoe. I spent most of today being tossed around from premade to premade, and quite frankly it gets very old. Premades always seem to undervalue your potential contribution.

Honestly who cares if premades trade wins ? If they dislike pvp so much allow them get the free marks and get out. That is all cq seems to be, free marks for the big guilds and meaningful kill this turret for a quest gameplay.

How about a pre - made free day. All forms of pvp can only be qued solo on Friday (or whatever day).
    Open World PVP !
    Seastone = Beststone ! Seastone + YOU = Good Times !

Don't do pvp in at the weekeds there a higher chance of a premade groups, and solo queue, as queuing with somes friends seem too end up with worst teams even more with other team with a PM groups or so.
    Last edited by Zaber; 05-17-2015 at 11:44 PM.

1. roll a rogue you can derp in stealth if the team real potatoes, still can contribute (flag cap)
    2. don't pvp on weekend and reset day. (maybe 1 more day after reset.)
    3. trion gives a **** who stomps who in pvp.
    4. they generally don't care about pvp anymore.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast