+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Dimensions

Soulwalker

Default PvP Dimensions

Hi,

I was just wondering, do PvP Dimensions exist?! I mean, i know people can make them, but when i go to the public dimensions, i just saw one ... are these not popular at all?

Also I wanted to ask, if someone knows if the PvP Dim Items can be achieved somewhere else but in Rift Shop

If not, I'd recommend making them cheaper, I wanted to buy them, but then I changed my mind, due to the fact, that spendig 20 EUR on something, which might or might not take off (which means like having a populated PvP Dim) is to risky...

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Without bolstering unfortunately PvP Dimensions have become less of a highlight than they were,they also weren't able to be utilized as many had hoped without leader boards.

That being said there are many on NA and I've been to a few on EU PvP server but not since last year. PvP Dimension items are also used to teleport players around dimensions and create damage in mazes/traps (etc) Guides on how to use these items can be found here on forums

You can also find PvP orientated Dimension items in Tempest Bay, in the PvP Quarters.

PvP Dimension References:

Rift PvP Dimensions - No longer updated but Dimensions still exist.
    Dimension Gallery - Current list - PvP category is on this page.

Also sharing this video so you can visit those still available in the video and to share the possibilities with PvP Dimensions. Leader boards may never happen but I still have my fingers crossed for bolstering.

Have fun!
    Last edited by Kiwi; 05-17-2015 at 05:23 AM.

Soulwalker

Thank you the Dimensions in the Video look amazing!

+ Reply to Thread