+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mukoswave

Thread: pvp

Default pvp

whats in the feature for pvp
    Last edited by remojon; 05-16-2015 at 09:40 PM. Reason: wrong msg
    28 grams

there have been hints that something in in store for pvp, but no details.

we know that they are intending to nerf premades in CQ.

there have been occasional hints at a new tier of "pvp gear" (raising the upper bolster, adding an additional upgrade level to the dreambreaker set. essentially we'll get raider hand-me-downs, and will need to farm components to upgrade while the raiders will already be at or past that point on the day the bolster is raised).

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    there have been occasional hints at a new tier of "pvp gear" (raising the upper bolster, adding an additional upgrade level to the dreambreaker set. essentially we'll get raider hand-me-downs, and will need to farm components to upgrade while the raiders will already be at or past that point on the day the bolster is raised).
    I hope that's not true, but know it probably will be.
    Anva/Daliza

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    there have been hints that something in in store for pvp, but no details.

we know that they are intending to nerf premades in CQ.

Sad thing is, I only PvP, and i still haven't got the pieces i need from the marauder boxes, and I've been pvping since 3.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I admit, even I am not genius enough to design a game with PvP, that gets filled with players who hate dislike PvP engaging in it, and ruin the PvP for the people who want to PvP. I mean, let's hand it. That is pretty insane genius. I am thinking of the potential I could have in life if I mastered this. If I could design something and get people who don't even want to do it, flooding my gates doing it on their own will.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukoswave View Post
    Sad thing is, I only PvP, and i still haven't got the pieces i need from the marauder boxes, and I've been pvping since 3.0
    much the same here.
    this would be yet another pvp change that Trion could point to and say "look, we care about pvp" while actually making pvp worse for the pvpers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

+ Reply to Thread