+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: another patch and not a word about pvp in it

  1. #1
    Plane Walker Sekirach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    455

    Default another patch and not a word about pvp in it

    we are completly ignored and forgoten.

    at least you could have fixed Kronos some more.

  2. #2
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,230

    Default

    I saw your thread title and came here just to say that any update that doesn't nerf me again is the best we can hope for, these days.

    I'm actually kinda disappointed that no ones complained about me or accused more of hacking/exploiting/voting for Obama recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  3. #3
    Ascendant Bliter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    I saw your thread title and came here just to say that any update that doesn't nerf me again is the best we can hope for, these days.

    I'm actually kinda disappointed that no ones complained about me or accused more of hacking/exploiting/voting for Obama recently.
    You voted for Obama?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    I don't even think he could if he wanted to.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  5. #5
    Ascendant Bliter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I don't even think he could if he wanted to.
    Aussies love Obama, fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

  6. #6
    Ascendant Rheven's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,934

    Default

    There is serious serious problems with PvP. There have been for a long time but things are beyond the Pale now. So much has just been tossed on the rubbage heap without a word of explanation other than essentially a statement that if you don't like it there's the door. Often if we get changes it seems they are driven by the raiding community. What they would need or like.

    We used to have nice looking gear of our own. Something to take pride in. Gone. We once had valor and vengance which would have been a good way to tier warfronts if they ever would have. Gone. Now we have ELO. And what is that? No one seems to really know.

    Myself, I have spent $20 a month on RIFT for four years now (not including expansions). Minor money in the scheme of things I admit. But I am as real and important as any big guild or raiding crew member. (and you won't even find me abusing the system to exploit for wins). I don't like what you are doing with PvP. I tell you sometimes. And for that I am punished. Banned for telling you the truth. You can slay the messenger but the truth doesn't go away just because you hope it would.

    I'll tell you how it is just now (again). Yesterday I did my ten random wins on my mage. I think I had 10 wins and 8 losses. 5 of those losses came from when I was dumped into an already way lost WF, sometimes without even enough time to make the battlefield. This is fair how? It rankles me that this is not happening to PreMades (except perhaps rare rarely) but only me. TRION seems to see me as fodder for the more important people.

    This morning, I tried a CQ. I entered into Dom (the fight with the extractors). It was over before I hardly got out the gate. Maybe 15 kills if that. 65% > ding set the timer. This is fair how? TRION continues to start CQ in play without balanced crews or even numbers. It has been this way for months. It seems designed to just feed the big well-organized guilds. But fodder is needed of course. That would be the rest of us I guess.

    We've been told there will be fixes. Team is on it. Yadda yadda. How about show us the beef for a change. Rather than just deleting any post and banning the writer that brings unpleasant truths to your attention. Trust me I like it even less than you. If you don't like this well bann me again. I'm starting to not really give a ****.
    Last edited by Rheven; 05-14-2015 at 02:32 PM.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

  7. #7
    Ascendant Ianto Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    Aussies love Obama, fact.
    That's because they don't go to bed at night and wake up in the morning to the whining of flying robots carrying bombs to their doorsteps.

  8. #8
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    That's because they don't go to bed at night and wake up in the morning to the whining of flying robots carrying bombs to their doorsteps.
    we only have little things like snake eating spiders, crocodile eating snakes, shark eating crocodiles, killer jellyfish the size of your thumb, ants that can jump as high as your crotch and kill with a single bite, the only species of venomous crustacean in the world...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  9. #9
    Ascendant Samuraiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Filming on the Internet
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    we only have little things like snake eating spiders, crocodile eating snakes, shark eating crocodiles, killer jellyfish the size of your thumb, ants that can jump as high as your crotch and kill with a single bite, the only species of venomous crustacean in the world...
    ... and iocaine powder.

    TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

    Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

  10. #10
    Ascendant Ianto Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    we only have little things like snake eating spiders, crocodile eating snakes, shark eating crocodiles, killer jellyfish the size of your thumb, ants that can jump as high as your crotch and kill with a single bite, the only species of venomous crustacean in the world...
    don't forget the drop bears

  11. #11
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    don't forget the drop bears
    they aren't that big of a concern for the locals. they much prefer tourists.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  12. #12
    Plane Touched Sinsalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rheven View Post
    There is serious serious problems with PvP. There have been for a long time but things are beyond the Pale now. So much has just been tossed on the rubbage heap without a word of explanation other than essentially a statement that if you don't like it there's the door. Often if we get changes it seems they are driven by the raiding community. What they would need or like.

    We used to have nice looking gear of our own. Something to take pride in. Gone. We once had valor and vengance which would have been a good way to tier warfronts if they ever would have. Gone. Now we have ELO. And what is that? No one seems to really know.

    Myself, I have spent $20 a month on RIFT for four years now (not including expansions). Minor money in the scheme of things I admit. But I am as real and important as any big guild or raiding crew member. (and you won't even find me abusing the system to exploit for wins). I don't like what you are doing with PvP. I tell you sometimes. And for that I am punished. Banned for telling you the truth. You can slay the messenger but the truth doesn't go away just because you hope it would.

    I'll tell you how it is just now (again). Yesterday I did my ten random wins on my mage. I think I had 10 wins and 8 losses. 5 of those losses came from when I was dumped into an already way lost WF, sometimes without even enough time to make the battlefield. This is fair how? It rankles me that this is not happening to PreMades (except perhaps rare rarely) but only me. TRION seems to see me as fodder for the more important people.

    This morning, I tried a CQ. I entered into Dom (the fight with the extractors). It was over before I hardly got out the gate. Maybe 15 kills if that. 65% > ding set the timer. This is fair how? TRION continues to start CQ in play without balanced crews or even numbers. It has been this way for months. It seems designed to just feed the big well-organized guilds. But fodder is needed of course. That would be the rest of us I guess.

    We've been told there will be fixes. Team is on it. Yadda yadda. How about show us the beef for a change. Rather than just deleting any post and banning the writer that brings unpleasant truths to your attention. Trust me I like it even less than you. If you don't like this well bann me again. I'm starting to not really give a ****.
    My patron expired yesterday. I don't know how much pull a single person has in getting them to fix PvP, but I'm not going to renew until it is fun again.

  13. #13
    Plane Walker Sekirach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    455

    Default

    well...last i read on forums Archonix was fixing dwarf female dance. which is rly ok, lassies do need to be able to seduce. the new lead engineer wants to make minnions mobile app, which is ok,cause its his dream and you gotta follow it + it might bring some extra income.

    but, its not really ok for me that everyone everywhere is avoiding to put letters P, v and P together in any sentance. and its been like that for a while now.

  14. #14
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    42

    Default

    They fixed the win percentage display last week, though wasn't in patch notes.

    That counts as PvP content.
    Anva/Daliza

  15. #15
    Champion LSUdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    ... and iocaine powder.
    hey, anything that ends in "caine" has to be good... right?
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    Aym @ Seastone
    GM of Stealthed Lives Matter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts