+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: another patch and not a word about pvp in it

Default another patch and not a word about pvp in it

we are completly ignored and forgoten.

at least you could have fixed Kronos some more.

I saw your thread title and came here just to say that any update that doesn't nerf me again is the best we can hope for, these days.

I'm actually kinda disappointed that no ones complained about me or accused more of hacking/exploiting/voting for Obama recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    I saw your thread title and came here just to say that any update that doesn't nerf me again is the best we can hope for, these days.

I'm actually kinda disappointed that no ones complained about me or accused more of hacking/exploiting/voting for Obama recently.
    You voted for Obama?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

I don't even think he could if he wanted to.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I don't even think he could if he wanted to.
    Aussies love Obama, fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

There is serious serious problems with PvP. There have been for a long time but things are beyond the Pale now. So much has just been tossed on the rubbage heap without a word of explanation other than essentially a statement that if you don't like it there's the door. Often if we get changes it seems they are driven by the raiding community. What they would need or like.

We used to have nice looking gear of our own. Something to take pride in. Gone. We once had valor and vengance which would have been a good way to tier warfronts if they ever would have. Gone. Now we have ELO. And what is that? No one seems to really know.

Myself, I have spent $20 a month on RIFT for four years now (not including expansions). Minor money in the scheme of things I admit. But I am as real and important as any big guild or raiding crew member. (and you won't even find me abusing the system to exploit for wins). I don't like what you are doing with PvP. I tell you sometimes. And for that I am punished. Banned for telling you the truth. You can slay the messenger but the truth doesn't go away just because you hope it would.

I'll tell you how it is just now (again). Yesterday I did my ten random wins on my mage. I think I had 10 wins and 8 losses. 5 of those losses came from when I was dumped into an already way lost WF, sometimes without even enough time to make the battlefield. This is fair how? It rankles me that this is not happening to PreMades (except perhaps rare rarely) but only me. TRION seems to see me as fodder for the more important people.

This morning, I tried a CQ. I entered into Dom (the fight with the extractors). It was over before I hardly got out the gate. Maybe 15 kills if that. 65% > ding set the timer. This is fair how? TRION continues to start CQ in play without balanced crews or even numbers. It has been this way for months. It seems designed to just feed the big well-organized guilds. But fodder is needed of course. That would be the rest of us I guess.

We've been told there will be fixes. Team is on it. Yadda yadda. How about show us the beef for a change. Rather than just deleting any post and banning the writer that brings unpleasant truths to your attention. Trust me I like it even less than you. If you don't like this well bann me again. I'm starting to not really give a ****.
    Last edited by Rheven; 05-14-2015 at 02:32 PM.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    Aussies love Obama, fact.
    That's because they don't go to bed at night and wake up in the morning to the whining of flying robots carrying bombs to their doorsteps.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    That's because they don't go to bed at night and wake up in the morning to the whining of flying robots carrying bombs to their doorsteps.
    we only have little things like snake eating spiders, crocodile eating snakes, shark eating crocodiles, killer jellyfish the size of your thumb, ants that can jump as high as your crotch and kill with a single bite, the only species of venomous crustacean in the world...

Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

we only have little things like snake eating spiders, crocodile eating snakes, shark eating crocodiles, killer jellyfish the size of your thumb, ants that can jump as high as your crotch and kill with a single bite, the only species of venomous crustacean in the world...
    ... and iocaine powder.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

don't forget the drop bears

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    don't forget the drop bears
    they aren't that big of a concern for the locals. they much prefer tourists.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheven View Post
    There is serious serious problems with PvP. There have been for a long time but things are beyond the Pale now. So much has just been tossed on the rubbage heap without a word of explanation other than essentially a statement that if you don't like it there's the door. Often if we get changes it seems they are driven by the raiding community. What they would need or like.

We used to have nice looking gear of our own. Something to take pride in. Gone. We once had valor and vengance which would have been a good way to tier warfronts if they ever would have. Gone. Now we have ELO. And what is that? No one seems to really know.

Myself, I have spent $20 a month on RIFT for four years now (not including expansions). Minor money in the scheme of things I admit. But I am as real and important as any big guild or raiding crew member. (and you won't even find me abusing the system to exploit for wins). I don't like what you are doing with PvP. I tell you sometimes. And for that I am punished. Banned for telling you the truth. You can slay the messenger but the truth doesn't go away just because you hope it would.

I'll tell you how it is just now (again). Yesterday I did my ten random wins on my mage. I think I had 10 wins and 8 losses. 5 of those losses came from when I was dumped into an already way lost WF, sometimes without even enough time to make the battlefield. This is fair how? It rankles me that this is not happening to PreMades (except perhaps rare rarely) but only me. TRION seems to see me as fodder for the more important people.

This morning, I tried a CQ. I entered into Dom (the fight with the extractors). It was over before I hardly got out the gate. Maybe 15 kills if that. 65% > ding set the timer. This is fair how? TRION continues to start CQ in play without balanced crews or even numbers. It has been this way for months. It seems designed to just feed the big well-organized guilds. But fodder is needed of course. That would be the rest of us I guess.

We've been told there will be fixes. Team is on it. Yadda yadda. How about show us the beef for a change. Rather than just deleting any post and banning the writer that brings unpleasant truths to your attention. Trust me I like it even less than you. If you don't like this well bann me again. I'm starting to not really give a ****.
    My patron expired yesterday. I don't know how much pull a single person has in getting them to fix PvP, but I'm not going to renew until it is fun again.

well...last i read on forums Archonix was fixing dwarf female dance. which is rly ok, lassies do need to be able to seduce. the new lead engineer wants to make minnions mobile app, which is ok,cause its his dream and you gotta follow it + it might bring some extra income.

but, its not really ok for me that everyone everywhere is avoiding to put letters P, v and P together in any sentance. and its been like that for a while now.

Shadowlander

They fixed the win percentage display last week, though wasn't in patch notes.

That counts as PvP content.
    Anva/Daliza

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraiko View Post
    ... and iocaine powder.
    hey, anything that ends in "caine" has to be good... right?
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche
    Aym @ Seastone
    GM of Stealthed Lives Matter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast