+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Sick of bots and afk in pvp.

Soulwalker

Default Sick of bots and afk in pvp.

When are the interrupt bots kill bots and hacks going to be removed from pvp.
    this has been an on going issue for a very long time. arch age is over run by bots and this game is just about as bad.
    you want people to spend money on items yet you blame your player base for everything that is wrong and refuse to balance game play.
    Does trion actually care about the Players game experience or do they just care about how much money they make. Also trion needs to start banning afkers in pvp

You are aware that it appears you have no clue what in the world you are talking about, right?
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by rogershaye1 View Post
    When are the interrupt bots kill bots and hacks going to be removed from pvp.
    Ummmmmmm wut

You should probably stop playing for a day, get some rest and clear your mind because you are having some anger issue right now.

First thing first, there is no such thing as "bots" or "hackers" in Rift. There isn't enough players for any hackers or anyone proficient at creating bots to waste their time creating such devices for Rift.

Secondly, Trion isn't blaming the players for anything and I am certain they care about the game as much as the players do.

Thirdly, there is barely any "AFKers" just people that give up on a lost.
    Real "AFKers" are extremely rare.

Its not an interrupt bot, I just cast arresting presence on you.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Fopod View Post
    First thing first, there is no such thing as "bots" or "hackers" in Rift. There isn't enough players for any hackers or anyone proficient at creating bots to waste their time creating such devices for Rift.
    You don't go to dendrome often do you?

Fishing bots and butcher bots are extremely common. Have been for years. Since beta.

It's not hard to make a bot, particularly when there is a very small amount of bots, it isn't worth the money for Trion to actually investigate and ban the bot accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by WhozThis View Post
    You don't go to dendrome often do you?

Fishing bots and butcher bots are extremely common. Have been for years. Since beta.

It's not hard to make a bot, particularly when there is a very small amount of bots, it isn't worth the money for Trion to actually investigate and ban the bot accounts.
    Never seen a fishing or butchering bot in Rift and I've spend more than enough time in Dendrome in SL.

Never seen a fishing or butchering bot in Rift and I've spend more than enough time in Dendrome in SL.
    Use to be a ton of both, if you knew the right place to look. they seemed to mostly get missing a while back.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsalot View Post
    Its not an interrupt bot, I just cast arresting presence on you.
    And you must die for doing it.

It would freak some people out if they saw the capability of what some of us think of when we hear game bots.

Ever played an unbeatable CPU AI? Well, the power of a CPU AI powered by a human. Pretty deadly.
    Last edited by Violacea; 05-14-2015 at 08:56 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Shadowlander

Then you didn't look at all in the right place. There used to be at least 4 accounts botting the Northern Cross Dendrome bee's 24/7 in early SL, and the couple times I needed true hide for various reasons post NTE, there have been bots there too.

Also fishing bots are hard to find, as most of them actually do try to hide, but they're less so "Bots", and more so scripts. You can make a rough fishing bot on most macro programs like AI.

Quote Originally Posted by rogershaye1 View Post
    When are the interrupt bots kill bots and hacks going to be removed from pvp.this has been an on going issue for a very long time. arch age is over run by bots and this game is just about as bad.
    There are about 20 bots on Archeage at any one time per server. Doesn't seem very overrun
    Mageerza@Faeblight; Leader of that which once was, yet is still to come.
    Know before you judge, or be judged for judging what you don't know.

Telaran

Default MageErza?

Quote Originally Posted by MageErza View Post
    There are about 20 bots on Archeage at any one time per server. Doesn't seem very overrun
    well there is a name from the past...how the heck are ya?

Soulwalker

almost all MMORPGs are more or less clones of Warcraft or lineage-and respectively 1 variant very well-designed pve in 2 Ohm pvp
    This project as Warcraft very good pve and no good pvp
    until in the game will not balance the classes in pvp as an example the sins
    Because in pvp, by definition, balance is when if you have a powerful damage no defense and Vice versa
    These sin not only in 1 strike can crit kill MAG so it has depending on SPEC bunch of shilds ethyl and the like not counting invisibility
    While there will not be a normal balance as for example in La2 where each class and prof have a chance to kill another class(there's even a I'm sorry Lord Crafter dwarf and he can kill tank if there will be a fatal blow and Vice versa) -local pvp and will be held under afk half the party
    Because it's just not interesting to me personally, I'd be on it does not go but is forced due to weekly assignments which 65% on pvp issue nobody wants
    Last edited by Kpblc; 05-15-2015 at 10:11 PM.

Soulwalker

First thing first, there is no such thing as "bots" or "hackers" in Rift.
    You just do not know where to look or what to look for, if you think there's no bots in rift. They're in rift now and have been since rift launched. Go to cape jule (hiberna base) and have a look for yourself also look at (edgestone airbase, in cape jule as well). There's many places like the ones I mentioned with bots running paths 24/7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast