+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will we get rid of

Rift Disciple

Default Will we get rid of

CQ PM before it's too late?
    Picture of this morning stillmore CQ EU in maybe 5mn

NF had 5 players, I bet Doms wasn't better. So, does Trion plans to limit PM to 5 when there will be less than 10 players left in all CQ. That way, PM of 5 will still way outnumber other teams?

We are just not enough in EU to counter the one PM, there all day (and night) long. And it's getting worse everyday because there's no reason to participate to this disgusting "PvP"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Will we get rid of-100p100.jpg  

Premades should only be allowed in warfronts and not Conquest at all in my opinion,but Trion likes to pander to the raiders who form these premades for their chance at getting the hearts...

there was a time not to long ago that people from Bloodiron were dominating CQs with premades.because we had right leaders and right specs. after the server merge we got great competition from briselol + brutwacht. those were the best CQ times.

not enough people pvping (for unknow reason cause pvp is better than ever) causes mixed shard CQ premades that are done on name basis ussualy. now the biggest problem that people have with CQ premades is that they are not in one.

rewards for CQ are ...simbolic. no idea when i got last heart of the frozen as drop last time,nor what da hell should i do with one if it drops now. void stones from the chest are a open slap in the face,so people are not motivated to join or continue fight after 1st wipe.

pug raid in Stilmoor in prime times...man i really respect people trrying to lead it. im always there to follow instr or play a specific CQ spec. but when i see a champ...or a ranger ....

we gather in CQ prems, because we dont want to be anoyed with random person blabing in raid chat. we want to win,and to do it fast. we know how to, and who with.

its ussualy not the numb of people that join at the same time on 1 side that solves the match, its what they do,and other sides insta quiting when they logg on a side that has no premade.

i strongly suggest to all to at least think for a minute of what sorta spec they should have in CQ before crying out about premades.

and biggest thing..its not amount of people that are in a premade..its about amount of people in CQ.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Sekirach View Post
    rewards for CQ are ...simbolic.

we gather in CQ prems, because we dont want to be anoyed with random person blabing in raid chat. we want to win,and to do it fast.
    What's the point of winning fast if it's not for the reward nor for the fun??
    Even when i'm on the PM side, it's boring as hell, it's sometimes even hard to hit someone before he dies.

Yes, CQ has been fun in the past when there was no PM or enough people on each team to prevent PM to definitely decide the winning side.
    It's not anymore AT ALL, still you keep on defending them even if it obviously kills the game.

And yes, maybe you're invited and i'm not.
    However, i've always been against big and overgeared PM, even when I was part of it.

And i quit as well when opposed to a PM with no hope to win. As we all do.

+ Reply to Thread