+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: more pvp videos

Shield of Telara

Default more pvp videos

Regardless of spec, skill, premade or no, i would like to see some more unedited pvp videos. Like 1 full wf, best of your night don't just make it a random. Most fun, closest, or skill shots. ..whatever was your favorite of the night. I'm tired of burst rotation kb, transition burst rotation kb for 10 minutes.

Music and commentary optional. Let's get some entertainment in here.
    Ezuen@Faeblight<Godlike Awesomeness> lvl 65 p100 warrior
    aka "The Healing Warrior" (before it was cool)

Here

I know you said "best of the night" and no "random". But I said whatever and just jumped into a random warfront, recorded it, slapped some ambiance music on the video and uploaded.

A full warfront without burst rotation kb, no transition or anything.

Why is it more interesting than the usual random videos? Because I'm playing harbinger, enough said.

Enjoy the camera motion sickness. Omnislash too gud.

Edit 3: Finally got it to work.
    Last edited by Snap; 05-03-2015 at 08:52 PM.
    Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

here's one featuring you, ezuen

http://www.twitch.tv/sinecru/c/5306129

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    here's one featuring you, ezuen

http://www.twitch.tv/sinecru/c/5306129
    I haven't played for almost two years, and I come back and ecru doesn't play, who will I eradicate now

let me entertain you than . EU pvp.

RIFT PvP Sekirach

most edits are fast forward until next pew-pew.

Soulwalker

+1, best topic idea. Does ctrl+y have a limit on duration it will record? Does anyone use the video record function or is it better to use another program?

Quote Originally Posted by Snap View Post
    Here

Why is it more interesting than the usual random videos? Because I'm playing harbinger, enough said.

Enjoy the camera motion sickness. Omnislash too gud.
    TY for posting a harb vid! I really like the playstyle but I'm still terribad in pvp with it. One question, how did you get it to show ur wardrobe weapons with reapers up??
    Last edited by backwoodss; 05-04-2015 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by backwoodss View Post
    +1, best topic idea. Does ctrl+y have a limit on duration it will record? Does anyone use the video record function or is it better to use another program?
    I use Fraps for recording and you can use any video editing software to publish or compress or Open Broadcast Software for streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by backwoodss View Post
    TY for posting a harb vid! I really like the playstyle but I'm still terribad in pvp with it. One question, how did you get it to show ur wardrobe weapons with reapers up??
    When you die, you lose the weapon buff skin but not the buff itself. Just don't reapply the blade buff after you died.

Great idea, I love watching pvp videos! I miss watching you stream pvp Ecru. Hardly anyone on Twitch Rift streams pvp and if they do it's usually sub-65. So here's my plea for more people to stream and represent Rift on Twitch! Just keep it running everytime you pvp, and then go back and throw up your highlights.

I've been working on alts this past month, but normally I prefer to stream warfronts, although my viewers don't care what I do, ha. Twitch mutes my music so I'll try to remember to use un-copyrighted music for the pvp going forward. I have Twitch set to save all my past broadcasts, so you can see whenever I have it turned on.

Keep the videos/streams coming and again, please Rift lovers, stream on Twitch! And I'll highlight more favorite pvp moments on my Twitch stream.
    Pandia | Pandita | Kochochan | Tiamo
    <Natural Born Killers> and <-Every Time-> @Deepwood
    Stream on Twitch

Ctrl Y and Fraps always record the sound in the wrong mode for me, I have to upload them to YouTube to make them sound normal. I just bought a gtx980 though and it came with something called ShadowPlay, it's Nvidia's built in recording system. It records the sound right and it's always in the background ready to record. It also has this mode where it always records your play and if you do something you want to save, hit alt f10 and it saves the last five minutes of play as a separate file. Super convenient but it does slow the system down significantly. I turn off ShadowPlay unless I need it, I use an Oculus Rift too and while you can't see the ShadowPlay lag on a monitor, you definitely see it on a VR helmet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    Ctrl Y and Fraps always record the sound in the wrong mode for me, I have to upload them to YouTube to make them sound normal. I just bought a gtx980 though and it came with something called ShadowPlay, it's Nvidia's built in recording system. It records the sound right and it's always in the background ready to record. It also has this mode where it always records your play and if you do something you want to save, hit alt f10 and it saves the last five minutes of play as a separate file. Super convenient but it does slow the system down significantly. I turn off ShadowPlay unless I need it, I use an Oculus Rift too and while you can't see the ShadowPlay lag on a monitor, you definitely see it on a VR helmet.
    Hey how are you liking your 980. I've got 3 with SLI and I've been experiencing some problems with keeping them cool enough. I just switched over to water cooling and it's helped quit a bit. But not quite the preformence i was hoping for. Not much of a performance increase over my 3 780's.
    Dogkin@seastone<the cult> - RIP <wipe>
    Dogkin@vigil <Dawn of Terror>
    Quote Originally Posted by Wing man View Post
    Women in pvp are a rare breed compared to your average soccer mom grinding mats for her children.

Wow 3, I only have one 980. The two things that helped me the most were moving down from my mountain home and getting better Internet speed and upgrading the processor. I'll have to look into Shadowplay...
    Pandia | Pandita | Kochochan | Tiamo
    <Natural Born Killers> and <-Every Time-> @Deepwood
    Stream on Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Pandia View Post
    Wow 3, I only have one 980. The two things that helped me the most were moving down from my mountain home and getting better Internet speed and upgrading the processor. I'll have to look into Shadowplay...
    Ya I don't think it's the processor or internet. I guess I just expected more, not a huge deal I guess. The computer is still on my work desk running diagnostics and tests to make sure it's running smooth. I'll do an actual play test in a week-ish.
    Women in pvp are a rare breed compared to your average soccer mom grinding mats for her children.

Plane Touched

Here's one that was fun because of the end result. Fun stuff!

https://youtu.be/nGocoqN4Xl8
    Rift PvP videos and Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/grimgamingrift
    Huge GIVEAWAYS every Saturday on the channel!

Quote Originally Posted by GrimTheGamer View Post

Excellent production as per usual grim. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimTheGamer View Post

Nice ending, too bad it was ruined by the rest of the video.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast