+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Kat Head

Thread: PvP class suggestions?

Soulwalker

Default PvP class suggestions?

Hey guys,

I'm returning back to rift after stopping for a while so I am not so sure which class are viable in PvP in the current meta / patch. Who are the damage dealers etc? Rogue, mage, locks? Maybe PvP is dead overall since PvE pretty much taken over the game back in the days.

So yeah!

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by oljamesx View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm returning back to rift after stopping for a while so I am not so sure which class are viable in PvP in the current meta / patch. Who are the damage dealers etc? Rogue, mage, locks? Maybe PvP is dead overall since PvE pretty much taken over the game back in the days.

So yeah!

Thanks.
    All of them can do a ton of damage now, but the warriors' reaver's build is pretty harsh right now...People are still playing PVP each day even though you read all the whining in the forums, if you do read the forums
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Quote Originally Posted by oljamesx View Post
    Hey guys,

So yeah!

Thanks.

Roll Rogue if you want multiple really good souls.
    Roll Cleric if you want multiple really good souls.
    Roll Warrior if you want to pretend to be a Warlock.
    Roll Mage if you like playing mages, but without question mages are the weakest class atm.

Health of class (in my opinion) listed from top to bottom, although warriors are still dominating all of the success they are having currently is tied to one soul, therefore they could easily be crushed with one well placed nerf.
    Open World PVP !
    Seastone = Beststone ! Seastone + YOU = Good Times !

+ Reply to Thread