+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ELO, really match better?

Telaran

Default ELO, really match better?

hours of play to win a single wf.... ELO says it all, what happened to semi matched... why have ranks if they account for sht?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ELO, really match better?-2015-04-30_182325.jpg  

153 kills isn't really hours of warfronts for me, I will assume you are exaggerating.

Your win rate is low for your Elo. You might try only queuing for warfronts when all the PMs are in conquest. Its going to stick you against other high'ish Elo players and many of them like to be in PMs.

I find that doing WF during CQ is worse for me, at least primetime. There is a group of skanks that don't have a chance in their **** premade versus the other premades so they do WF during CQ, avoids the embarrassment of losing as a PM in front of good PMs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Seems like a low Elo will do better when there are PMs as they have a good chance of being placed on the PM. A higher Elo seems more likely to be placed against a PM.

I have 2.2k and avoid the busy times of day and I do pretty well. Otherwise seems like 100% of the time I am up against HK.

+ Reply to Thread