+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: WF Group Comp

Default WF Group Comp

Curious what people think is the best 5 man group composition (talking pvp specs ofc)specifically for the purpose of wf's understanding that there will be likely 1-10 other random players on your team and a random mix on the opposing team. Specifically excluding ranked 5v5 as that is a different set of parameters.

Currently we usually run:
    Reaver / (Inq or Cab map specific) / MM / Sent / (Sent or Phys)

Obviously sometimes somebody wants to play their Dom or Chloro or 3 man + Dual Sin's or whatever and thatís great we arenít all that hard core about it. Just wondering what other folks are running and looking for some pros and cons bearing in mind letting people play what they want is more important than 100% optimal group comp. So this is more of a theory crafting exercise.

Extra Credit - What 2 classes running Duo do you think exert maximum leverage in wf's given the maps and current class balance: My $.02 - Reaver / Sent

Some of the nastiest annihilation I ever saw was when Me, Aborticus and Ecru all went BD and mashed the other team with 3x Hundred Blades while getting healed by a solid Sent and Defiler. Poor team didn't know what hit them. Just nothing but accolades blaring out our speakers.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Shield of Telara

Had a lot of luck the other night with defiler dom nb reaver phys. Nb dom reaver on 1 target doesn't even matter what heals they get.
    Ezuen@Faeblight<Godlike Awesomeness> lvl 65 p100 warrior
    aka "The Healing Warrior" (before it was cool)

5 sins, only queuing domination maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

i wont go in 5 people setup because they started a war in the other post, but id swap reaver with a paragon in most matches.
    as for the duo - well as Dps duos for example MM and Para (always move and strike together ,like in this video ) or healing duo crosshealing - with good players as you could see in the same vid.

and ofc id again say - paragon with pocket heal rather than reaver.

Shield of Telara

Paragon without even 12 buttons on main bar man cmon. Every spec can use 12 on 1st bar. That being said you were for sure killing people left and right but minimum effort please.

in some countries they cut off your fingers if you try to play with more than 10.
    to maintain equality.

Shield of Telara

Here in 'Murica they gots razer naga mice. Thumb foR at least 8, play ok with 3 left hand 3 right.

Telaran

Well it looks like Sekirach is /tempest which would reduce the amount of buttons by a few versus /warlord. Give /warlord a try if you haven't since it gives you an additional charge, snare, small heal, a pull, and the ability to block. Most players with some runed dungeon Epics will be at block soft cap like myself at 45%+ on Paragon. The block is not as effective versus high Hit players but not everyone has high hit and it still procs on them with a lower chance. You can also add 0 Champ to get another charge for all the charging you'll ever need to stay on target. Regardless, I enjoy seeing paragons in PVP so nice vid.

I can play the piano with 6 key strokes at a time. I imagine people dropping with every chord I strike.

.......Bard. I am a Bard.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Default Thing is

Quote Originally Posted by Sekirach View Post
    i wont go in 5 people setup because they started a war in the other post, but id swap reaver with a paragon in most matches.
    as for the duo - well as Dps duos for example MM and Para (always move and strike together ,like in this video ) or healing duo crosshealing - with good players as you could see in the same vid.

and ofc id again say - paragon with pocket heal rather than reaver.
    I like Paragon and the burst (I run Para/WL) it just seems like so many fights turn into 35m standoffs but yes for sure Para is great with a Pocket.

Rift Disciple

The most common setup I see is 5 healers.

2x Lib, Dom, and whomever the hell else that isn't a special snowflake.

Plane Touched

BM vk
    bm vk
    lib
    puri
    defiler

pvewins5ever
    Last edited by JudeFromKale; 04-30-2015 at 10:36 AM.

more than 1 healer = noob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast