+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Sekirach
  • 1 Post By Krenan

Thread: Is there any reason to have warfront charges?

  1. #1
    Prophet of Telara Zaber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,022

    Default Is there any reason to have warfront charges?

    Befor we had the charges as we didn't have a cap on marks, now we do have caps on tokens, but is there any reason not to have them now? like have unlimited charges to go in to warfronts, is not like some one going get gear out in one week, will take the weeks still.
    Last edited by Zaber; 04-29-2015 at 06:45 PM.

  2. #2
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,230

    Default

    they don't want us getting all our marks from warfronts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  3. #3
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    they don't want us getting all our marks from warfronts.
    *does SNES Link dash into tree for free red ruppie*

    *changes screen, goes back and does it again*

    *This tree has ran out of charges, try the gamble shop right outside the village, pay $1 for another red ruppie or wait 24 hours*

    ..............

    "la la la, I treasure my blue armor more than the Hook Shot. Think I'll do Dark World castle 5 instead of Castle 2" (why do I remember this?)

    *enters castle 5*

    *Sorry! We want you to experience castles 1 - 4 before 5, even if you can complete 5 now. Although you can pay $5 and we'll open the castle door*

    What happened to games? We used to do what we wanted. Now you hit a road block if you don't do precisely what *they* want.
    Last edited by Violacea; 04-29-2015 at 07:56 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  4. #4
    Prophet of Telara Zaber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    they don't want us getting all our marks from warfronts.
    Pretty hard to hit the cap with the weekly and when not raiding, this may make it harder or easyer if get lucky with a lot wins or spend few days at it to get all the marks.
    Last edited by Zaber; 04-29-2015 at 07:56 PM.

  5. #5
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaber View Post
    Pretty hard to hit the cap with the weekly and when not raiding, this may make it harder or easyer if get lucky with a lot wins or spend few days at it to get all the marks.
    they want you to raid.

    even if you don't want to raid.

    if you don't raid, they don't want you hitting the cap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  6. #6
    Prophet of Telara Zaber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    they want you to raid.

    even if you don't want to raid.

    if you don't raid, they don't want you hitting the cap.
    Good luck with that, they can try and I'm all burn out in my wow days raiding but never again raiding like that, I didn't get to see much real life or sunlight.
    Last edited by Zaber; 04-29-2015 at 08:58 PM.

  7. #7
    Plane Walker Sekirach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    455

    Default

    since gear is no longer pve and pvp and its just gear. (even tho you have to have a PvP set and a PvE set now if you want to be best geared in PvP or raiding..wait did i just say that? )

    anyway...since gear is gear...and all that jazz..maybe we can have charges to be just charges.

    and instead of 7 WF and 7 NTE charges we could get 14 charges that we could use at our choice. ufff...i just said our choice...ill end up banned in some ditch with daglartape on my mouth.

    7+7 is 14. its not 77. just to prevent some errors that might occur if idea is implemented.

  8. #8
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Whilst the idea of having 14 charges to spend as we please sounds fantastic, I'm pretty sure the reason they keep it separated is to keep the dungeons and warfronts 'populated'. If they did make it 14 for all I would only touch a dungeon when I needed gear from it and never again after I got it.

    Edit: So in that sense, having warfront charges forces some of the PVErs that want to maximize marks to pvp 7-10 times a week helping to populate the queues and vice versa.
    Last edited by Krenan; 04-29-2015 at 10:37 PM.

  9. #9
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krenan View Post
    Whilst the idea of having 14 charges to spend as we please sounds fantastic, I'm pretty sure the reason they keep it separated is to keep the dungeons and warfronts 'populated'. If they did make it 14 for all I would only touch a dungeon when I needed gear from it and never again after I got it.

    Edit: So in that sense, having warfront charges forces some of the PVErs that want to maximize marks to pvp 7-10 times a week helping to populate the queues and vice versa.
    How will things not be populated?

    In that past people did 7 NTEs and 7 WFs
    now some people will do 14 NTEs
    some people will do 14 WFs

    still the same amount of runs.

    What you'd get instead is the ppl in WF wants to play WF
    and ppl who are doing NTE wants to do pve

    actually I lie

    What you will have is people who want to do neither (raiders?), still afking in WFs since you can't AFK a dungeon.

    Having said that, if NTE's give a very small chance of dropping a heart, maybe that will convince them to try NTEs anyway.
    Last edited by Ruupi; 05-06-2015 at 07:27 AM.

  10. #10
    Plane Touched Sinsalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    257

    Default

    The raiders won't do 14 NTEs, they will AFK in 14 WFs.

  11. #11
    Prophet of Telara Kaelani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinsalot View Post
    The raiders won't do 14 NTEs, they will AFK in 14 WFs.
    Some of you PvP heros poke fun (or genuinely whine) about how terrible it is that all these PvE raiding carebear "baddies" stink up your warfronts.

    Then, you pooh-pooh the very idea that would let them get away WITHOUT being forced to run warfronts.

    Make up yer freakin' mind...

  12. #12
    Plane Touched Sinsalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    257

    Default

    I agree with you we shouldn't be forced to do things we don't want.

    But this feature existed back when things were fun. Instead of making more and more changes to try and make gear unification work, just change things back.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts