+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Matchmaking broken again.

  1. #1
    Plane Walker Nickalispicalis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    472

    Default Matchmaking broken again.

    Logged into today and lost 10 in a row in lopsided blow outs. I mostly solo queue. In a game that doesn't take PVP seriously, I see no point in a PM, buy aside from that, I thought after losing 3 or 4 in a row, you are suppose to be placed on a decent team ?

    I don't know if it was PM's vs PUGS, all I can say is the matches were not competitive. Nothing I could do could alter the outcome.

    Incidentally, on a side note. In over 50 w/f matches now, I note that every single warrior ran Reaver. Every single one ! Sometimes an extra healer or support could make the difference. Not in blow outs but in close matches. Try to convince one to run a different spec. They won't.

    I don't know what the point of even having other warrior souls in the game is.

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickalispicalis View Post
    Incidentally, on a side note. In over 50 w/f matches now, I note that every single warrior ran Reaver. Every single one ! Sometimes an extra healer or support could make the difference. Not in blow outs but in close matches. Try to convince one to run a different spec. They won't.

    I don't know what the point of even having other warrior souls in the game is.
    Do they even have a build for healing ready to be used ? Do they even have the souls' pack ?

  3. #3
    Shadowlander JohnFromTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    28

    Default

    heh "again"

  4. #4
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    If you were expecting a liberator it looks like you were queued with equals.

    Even Nakedstone is only good as a tank.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 04-26-2015 at 02:55 PM.

  5. #5
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    If you were expecting a liberator it looks like you were queued with equals.

    Even Nakedstone is only good as a tank.
    saw Nakedstone twice today on enemy teams (along with cupcakey, who has me on ignore in game).
    both times, he wasn't reaver.
    both times, he lost.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  6. #6
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    saw Nakedstone twice today on enemy teams (along with cupcakey, who has me on ignore in game).
    both times, he wasn't reaver.
    both times, he lost.
    lib best warden

  7. #7
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    lib best warden
    doesn't matter what nakedstone or cupcakey play, the rest of their team will be potatoes.
    one of the matches was a karthan, and cupcakey was one of only two enemies who saw me running up the side to the far cap point. I went to the mid cap point instead and kicked cupcakey off the cliff, the other player was a pyro with less than 70k hit points. a respawned warrior ran right past me as I was killing the pyro at the objective while holding a stone and didn't even slow down on his blind run to re-join the derpfest at mid.

    the other match was a scion with you on my team. I just sat at bridge and trolled with VK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts