+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Reavers are ridiculously overpowered in PVP.

Default Reavers are ridiculously overpowered in PVP.

Its just silly really, how much damage and versatility they have. Every single warrior plays one and every single one of them dominate all the charts.

They have the ability to put a dozen dots on you in a fraction of second. They can teleport too !?!?

I don't know why TRION does this. I really don't. It seems the warrior class will always have at least one op spec. If its not Reaver, then its Paragon or tempest. Its silly.
    Last edited by Nickalispicalis; 04-25-2015 at 08:47 AM.

overpowered? No.. cleanse

too easy for the results? Yes.

Reaver is on par with other classes dps specs.

Try learning urs before u argue against another's. There are plenty of guides.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxian View Post
    Reaver is on par with other classes dps specs.

Try learning urs before u argue against another's. There are plenty of guides.
    Reaver takes no skill at all. What's there to learn? The spec is dumb enough to make the worst players appear good in PVP (because this is where this thread is located.)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Reaver takes no skill at all. What's there to learn? The spec is dumb enough to make the worst players appear good in PVP (because this is where this thread is located.)
    so you would rather have no one be able to play a spec? its coming to the point where people want easier specs its really not that over powered they are on top because of the dot spread look at the single target damage and they are slightly lower. i am tired of seeing these post just give it up already and if your complaining what about defiler in wf's is it not over powered .....

Telaran

speaking from a person who isnt geared myself < reaver isnt overpowered at all.. my dots hit next to nothing in pvp the max ive seen it crit was like 1.6k ? maybe. i think ur dealing with reavers who are geared up the bootie in pvp as opposed to reavers who arnt ive seen the difference and the difference between them and me is huge the max ive seen my infestation crit was 11.5k how much hp ppl have in pvp :? 70k-120k. yea... 11.5k isnt much infact it barely scratches the surface.

Yes the spec is brainless i myself have a 3 button reaver spec it would be 2 buttons but i needed a self cast phantom stream lol but its by no means overpowered in anyway shape or form9/10 ur goona be fighting ppl who are geared and maybe u arnt as geared as they are ? so they will definitely hit u for a crap ton because the fact is ur gear is inferior.

P.S i forgot to add i think inquisitors are OP they blow me up.. lol
    Last edited by LordBladex; 04-25-2015 at 09:59 AM.

reaver op, ranged, has too many utility, it can do st and aoe both excellent with a simple toggle no cd, has damage reduction, STEALTH, mobile, op cleanse and so on. and can be played with 2 buttons still can do good damage. Don't dare to deny it because I did it myself.

warrior dev was high when created it.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Kartia View Post
    reaver op, ranged, has too many utility, it can do st and aoe both excellent with a simple toggle no cd, has damage reduction, STEALTH, mobile, op cleanse and so on. and can be played with 2 buttons still can do good damage. Don't dare to deny it because I did it myself.

warrior dev was high when created it.
    our stealth is bugged/reaver isnt OP/yes its ranged so is everyone else in pvp :?/damage reduction null doesnt compute pyros still hit me for 21k crits easily/yes its mobile so is alot of other class souls u guys refuse to use o.o/clense yea its OP but now all reaver dots can be clensed and we cannot clense bleeds issue? use a assasin issue fixed.

i played assasin with 2 buttons yesterday and got 24 killing blows and 2 deaths i dont see an issue :?

Quote Originally Posted by LordBladex View Post
    our stealth is bugged/reaver isnt OP/yes its ranged so is everyone else in pvp :?/damage reduction null doesnt compute pyros still hit me for 21k crits easily/yes its mobile so is alot of other class souls u guys refuse to use o.o/clense yea its OP but now all reaver dots can be clensed and we cannot clense bleeds issue? use a assasin issue fixed.

i played assasin with 2 buttons yesterday and got 24 killing blows and 2 deaths i dont see an issue :?

assassin is not ranged for example

bleeds supposed to be not cleansed, they were the same since rift launched.

I didn't speak about 1vs1 if a reaver could kill me in 1vs1 I would uninstall rift lol.

I played reaver with 2 buttons and didn't even died.

Thumbs down

everything pvp is easy in rift , remove macros if you want this game to be slightly more challenging .... reaver is ridiculous but it it's hardly an exception.... i see formerly terrible players being half decent wf heroes with MM...etc.
    Reaver needs to die though , it's one of the most boring and gimmicky spec i have played in the last couple of years. and it brought back a crappy ae heal debuff metagame that i thought died when lingering wounds was nerfed back in the days. (on the bright side Reaver's debuffs are cleansable lingering wounds was not)

remove the teleport/cleanse and vanish from reaver and give either of them to glass canon melee specs. Reaver will still be stupidly gimmicky but at least the change will incentivize warriors to play melee again.

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    None of the 10 Rogue souls ever took skill either .

It was my crutch. Worstplayerever.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    None of the 10 Rogue souls ever took skill either .

It was my crutch. Worstplayerever.
    At least MM takes a little more skill to play, not much but still they should bring back marksman pedestal if they are going to leave other classes turret specs. All the warriors complaining about afkers when they have a class that can dance around the battle field effectively making them non targets is funny though.
    Last edited by Planetx; 04-25-2015 at 11:15 AM.

we have a nice thread about this . its 50 pages.

with no disrespect to anyone - any noob can play reaver.

same goes for MM. and Inq. lets not forget f-lame mages.

every class can dance, learning the dance makes you good in pvp. not the spec you roll.

Rift Disciple

I can tell you not to many reavers dominate wfs. I know I play a hybrid spec with no viral stream. IMO its a bad crutch. I know I get better numbers and results not specing 61 reaver.

The Baabadook

Quote Originally Posted by LordBladex View Post
    max ive seen my infestation crit was 11.5k how much hp ppl have in pvp :? 70k-120k. yea... 11.5k isnt much infact it barely scratches the surface.
    Hah my biggest 6sec cast warlock nuke crits for half that and I can only use it on a SA/opp proc...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast