+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Osirian
  • 1 Post By Grrrrl
  • 1 Post By Violacea

Thread: Fox is peacing out

  1. #1
    Rift Chaser Osirian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United States , N.C.
    Posts
    335

    Default Fox is peacing out

    For those that pvp, it has been real fun. I will miss a lot of you and hopefully I will be back from rl pvp in september. Im currently omw to ft benning for ocs. I wish all of you the best of luck and I hope the pvp is better when I get back. You guys have made the past 5 months of waiting quite enjoyable and be sure to kill xtk, ezuen, bvlgari, and cupcakey when you see them.

    Fox out

  2. #2
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    767

    Default

    Fox nooooo! RL isn't worth it, video games have everything you need mang.

    For real though wish ya the best of luck, be safe and hit me up when you're back.
    Ezuen@Faeblight<Godlike Awesomeness> lvl 65 p100 warrior
    aka "The Healing Warrior" (before it was cool)

  3. #3
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osirian View Post
    For those that pvp, it has been real fun.
    As they say, It's been real...and it's been fun. But it hasn't been real fun, peace out!
    Last edited by Violacea; 04-07-2015 at 06:35 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  4. #4
    Rift Master Grrrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Be safe and get back so We can kill u moarrr!
    oh and this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

    RETIRED

  5. #5
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grrrrl View Post
    Be safe and get back so We can kill u moarrr!
    oh and this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE
    And this was a question on a final.

    http://i.imgur.com/7EMQT8R.jpg

    #72 ;P
    Last edited by Violacea; 04-07-2015 at 07:57 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  6. #6
    Rift Master Grrrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    And this was a question on a final.

    http://i.imgur.com/7EMQT8R.jpg

    #72 ;P
    That is awesome lol
    Grl / Grrrl / Grrrrl / Grrrrrl @Deepwood <Hello Kitty> Grrrrl / Grl @Zaviel and probably more...

    RETIRED

  7. #7
    Ascendant butkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osirian View Post
    For those that pvp, it has been real fun. I will miss a lot of you and hopefully I will be back from rl pvp in september. Im currently omw to ft benning for ocs. I wish all of you the best of luck and I hope the pvp is better when I get back. You guys have made the past 5 months of waiting quite enjoyable and be sure to kill xtk, ezuen, bvlgari, and cupcakey when you see them.

    Fox out
    hate seeing pvpers leave the game but good luck to you.think of it this way atleast your not getting posted at fort drum

    p.s. dont worry i will not post that video of you and i in ridge back in SL
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts