+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Does any chloros notice their a dip in their healing?

Default Does any chloros notice their a dip in their healing?

Does any Chloros notice a dip in their healing?*

Hey there
    I have no issues with chloromancer healing in warfront, I think its a fun and challenging spec to play in pvp, however I have noticed my healing is significantly weaker (afterhot fix) in lifebound veil and that I am doing no where near the healing I use to do pre hotfix and that I am really struggling at times to keep people alive( especially when they're being attacked my multiple opponents). I was wondering if anyone else who plays chloro lifebound has noticed this and a change in their healing output and crits?

Thanks
    Last edited by Neutronss; 04-07-2015 at 02:07 AM.

I can share my observations:
    Reaver on other side cause op healing debuff, on paper its only 15%-15% but in reality its more. Like 23000 essence surge heal only 10-15000, cleanse should be 1300 per tick, with reaver debuff 300-400. So I think its affect all the other heal, but with these 2 what usually fix amount based on hp, easily can see the difference. There is something what can stack with reaver healing debuff, but no idea yet what is it.

Other: I heal 99% lbv, there was a week, maybe more when I could crit 18-20 k, this week I cant crit more than 15-16 k. I even changed my spe from damage reduction to crit chance.
    I`m curios as well what's going on.
    Last edited by Sheo; 04-07-2015 at 02:04 AM.
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys>

Yes I am getting the same issue, my crits is hitting no where near to what i was use to be hitting, I am no longer getting those big crucial crit heals to keep people alive. with the synthesis being on a gcd of 5 seconds and about a 1 second wait before you can start casting, by the time I get it up on a team mate and start throwing my corrosive spore/ruin, the target is pretty much almost dead. and with my void life, it's is just not pumping sufficient amount of heals. I have had to change my aoe heal trinklet to a single target heal trinklet to help out with my heals unfortunately :/ there has definitely been a change to the healing of chloromancers in PVP and I can notice the difference from pre-hotfix through the healing output and crits.
    Last edited by Neutronss; 04-07-2015 at 02:03 AM.

Make sure no other chloro in the warfront. If there is switch to Dom, or one of you LBV the other LGV

The only changes in the patch notes are about cleanses, nothing should have changed in healing.

I struggle healing anything associated with a healing debuff.

Reaver is the only thing that I am bat chit scared of as chloro in pvp. I feel like reaver is a hard counter to chloro and that is fine with me, everything needs a counter.

Half of my wfs someone will mark enemy healers, I am that guy marking the enemy warriors.
    Open World PVP !
    Seastone = Beststone ! Seastone + YOU = Good Times !

from my view I haven't noticed having more chloros in your team having an impact on my own self healing. The only bad thing about more chloros we don't heal each other or we might symbiosis/ synthesis the same target. so no it's definitely not about having more chloros.
    In the patch note only says changes to the cleanses are mentioned. but I think it's safe to say not everything is always included.

I've noticed this too, though I didn't actually bother looking at the numbers. It could well be nothing, but I felt like I was having a much harder time keeping targets alive these past few days. If other people are noticing this as well then I'll have to pay more attention; I usually chalk this sort of thing up to frustration-borne imagination.

Telaran

I had that reaction in 2-3 warfronts last(?) week.

I don't pay all that much attention to numbers. But, when I synth someone, I notice their bar go up. Last week, I thought my Synth macro might have broken. If you were at less than 1/2 life, I was like a dog chasing a car, trying to move the damn thing.

Overall healing done is usually pretty high, with all the AoE padding. When I checked last week, I was down with the guys who think a healer/DPS hybrid is good. If I had more than one gear set, I'd have checked to see if I was using the wrong one.

I think (I'm not sure) that reaver's 15% debuff is affecting base healing (without PvP reduction), so instead of taking off 15% off of the 20ish% we have in PvP as a 100%, it's taking off 15% of the 100% outside PvP, leaving us with a tiny amount. I'd think that, but apparently other healers like sent or phys dont have this problem.
    Last edited by Illuyanka; 04-08-2015 at 02:59 AM.
    Illuyanka@Greybriar-Mage
    Ixxtab@Greybriar-Rogue
    Mets@Greybriar-Cleric
    Antaikolon@Greybriar-Warrior
    CODE FOR FREE STUFF FOR NEWBIES: PRR9NF2PG2NXQ77KDDJQ

Quote Originally Posted by Sheo View Post
    I can share my observations:
    Reaver on other side cause op healing debuff, on paper its only 15%-15% but in reality its more. Like 23000 essence surge heal only 10-15000, cleanse should be 1300 per tick, with reaver debuff 300-400. So I think its affect all the other heal, but with these 2 what usually fix amount based on hp, easily can see the difference. There is something what can stack with reaver healing debuff, but no idea yet what is it.

Other: I heal 99% lbv, there was a week, maybe more when I could crit 18-20 k, this week I cant crit more than 15-16 k. I even changed my spe from damage reduction to crit chance.
    I`m curios as well what's going on.
    "Reaver on other side cause op healing debuff"

when all else fails blame warriors and more or less the only spec they have worth a dam in pvp.los ring a bell?no?how about sending someone on your team "any class other then a warrior" over to kill that reaver?that will not work either right?since warriors are so tanky and hard to kill in pvp.well then play dom and drain a reavers energy bar all game so he does very little damage,but thats crazy talk it does not count.a dom draining all your energy is balanced and reavers MS is op'ed,i got it now.
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

Quote Originally Posted by butkus View Post

when all else fails blame warriors and more or less the only spec they have worth a dam in pvp.los ring a bell?no?how about sending someone on your team "any class other then a warrior" over to kill that reaver?that will not work either right?since warriors are so tanky and hard to kill in pvp.well then play dom and drain a reavers energy bar all game so he does very little damage,but thats crazy talk it does not count.a dom draining all your energy is balanced and reavers MS is op'ed,i got it now.

If you would take your time and read what I write and don't rage straight maybe you would understand the meaning.
    Reavers healing debuff in real more than it supposed to be. 15-15% on tooltip but in real much more. I`m very sorry that I want a bug fixed in the game lol.

Btw 1 reaver wouldn't cause any problem, but when half the enemy team is reaver that is not balanced and not normal. Would you deny reaver is the new warrior fotm? And because there are a lot of reaver in every single bg, actual pvp healing penalty is not what trion set up, but higher?
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys>

If you would take your time and read what I write and don't rage straight maybe you would understand the meaning.
    Reavers healing debuff in real more than it supposed to be. 15-15% on tooltip but in real much more. I`m very sorry that I want a bug fixed in the game lol.

Btw 1 reaver wouldn't cause any problem, but when half the enemy team is reaver that is not balanced and not normal. Would you deny reaver is the new warrior fotm? And because there are a lot of reaver in every single bg, actual pvp healing penalty is not what trion set up, but higher?

thats what you said and i will disagree with it. op does mean over powered right?thought so.your words not mine.

half the enemy team is reaver really?what about your team?funny thing is i do not even see that many warriors in wfs anymore,but yes the ones i do see are reaver and for a good reason.what i usually see in wfs, dps rogues,clerics, mages and a warrior here and there playing reaver along with the random healer.

"Would you deny reaver is the new warrior fotm"

again alot of warriors are playing reaver now for a few reasons,while others "like myself" played it in beta onward.are you losing to reavers 1 vs1?i hope not and if you are your doing something wrong.reavers are good at what they are made for,aoe damage over time.they are weak 1 vs1 with very little self healing and d-cds,and they should be.

what other warrior specs are giving you trouble in pvp?op champs?warlords?pally?rb?that vk tank give you a beat down?

i for one love seeing warriors getting some utility back like an MS effect,just like some other classes have.......
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

You should just ignore Butkus because most of what he says is just absolute horse ****.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Illuyanka View Post
    I think (I'm not sure) that reaver [...]
    Seems unlikely. My PvP Chloro healing was fine after the "new " (3.1 ranged DPS) Reaver changes. Maybe the first time I faced a Reaver was just last week, but I doubt it.

Yes, the math in Illuyanka's explanation works (healing * PVPreduction - healing*0.15 = way too low.) In theory it could be in the code for double-dip prevention for damage == healing, which is why it mainly affects Chloro's. But it would affect every healing debuff, would cut healing to 0 and would have been triggered by a recent patch?

Seems unlikely.

Shield of Telara

Reaver has 15% outgoing healing debuff and 15% incoming heal debuff.

Also stacks with anathema from rogues.
    Ezuen@Faeblight<Godlike Awesomeness> lvl 65 p100 warrior
    aka "The Healing Warrior" (before it was cool)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast