+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: most heal on in a wf ever? not to show off...just for info...post screens! :D

Default most heal in a wf ever? not to show off...just for info...post screens! :D

as titel says...plz show your heal screens or experience.... i guess this was a one time ever situation... all circumstances were perfect for this score.... and this was a RANDOM wf... no premade. all were standing stacked on me as chloro and there was fight the whole time till timer ended... i will never have this again

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-26623136/imbah.jpg.html

this wf was rly fun for me
    so, im curious, if there are other with such luck and maybe a screen to show here!

EDIT:
    http://www.pic-upload.de/view-267452...eal--.jpg.html
    another heal-war in whitefall, this time with winning game and less death !
    Last edited by Anayi; 04-16-2015 at 07:15 AM.

Plane Walker

I don't have a pic, but yesterday I did 1.3 mil in ST healing during a Library WF. This isn't the highest I have done, but one of the higher ones post healing nerf.

Funny thing is during the same WF I was told I'm a bad healer

Nice. You sat in LGV for 15 minutes while some of your teammates died 6+ times, including what looks like one of your top DPS. You must be so proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    Nice. You sat in LGV for 15 minutes while some of your teammates died 6+ times, including what looks like one of your top DPS. You must be so proud.
    Way to rain on his parade.

At least he did something while the 2 other healers in his team were doing w/e.
    Should blame the cleric and rogue, not the chloro who managed to survive with so much damage taken as a chloro.
    Honestly, LBV wouldn't have done much considering he was probably the main target.
    Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

Probably buried really deep, but there was an identical thread awhile back.

Somewhere around 11mil in a Black garden and around 16mil in Port scion were posted.

All trolls aside, those games are extremely boring. The proof is in the Obvious tie outcome of a stalemate match.

At least in Black garden a team will normally win at the end. Instead of 30+players time being unrewarded. (1.5plat is still 1.5plat)

Pretty sure the last time this thread was made it ended up getting deleted by a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Pretty sure the last time this thread was made it ended up getting deleted by a mod.
    why? ^^ as long as noone comes in just for trolling, but for posting their screens, what i would love to see, all is fine. <3

Mostly because mentioning AoE heals in the PvP forums is akin to spitting in someones face, stomping on their toes and then kneeing them in the kidney.

Some people just get really hurt whenever you mention AoE heals.

anayi ,i know you from Wfs, and you are really good. and its ok if you post SS with your heals.
    things might have been different if few people decided to change their specs in your WF . a paragon here n there, or a domi... or something that pulls people around and silences them (VK) or a MM that knows when and who to strike and things go in different way.

id do personallly anything to stop the heals from reaching those numbers. its really borring game otherwise.

well... who said i wasnt changing this during the game ^^ plz... and as i said it was a RANDOM grp.... try to keep ppl with green/blue gear alive through the matches during the day. and im not mainly a chloro... dont even have any heal gear.

and further... tbh...after a few minutes, i smelled the big score...and then only this counted for me was just a special-one-time-ever-situation ! ^^ and yes i tried to keep them alive...while i was continously busy due to a dom on me.... but mana draining a chloro, what gets cross-heal, is a fail in my opinion.... :P better drain the cross healer ! its more effectiv... life leech: mana FTW ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sekirach View Post
    anayi ,i know you from Wfs, and you are really good. and its ok if you post SS with your heals.
    things might have been different if few people decided to change their specs in your WF . a paragon here n there, or a domi... or something that pulls people around and silences them (VK) or a MM that knows when and who to strike and things go in different way.

id do personallly anything to stop the heals from reaching those numbers. its really borring game otherwise.
    i totally agree with u ! such circumstances, can only happen if the team is lacking of this, or the gear gap is to big !

Ascendant

Top DPS? The one with 0 KBs and 6 Deaths, with 2.6 million damage taken? Are you that eager to tear others down to build yourself up that you mistake a tank for the top DPS? Seriously? Only 8 of the team's 30 KBs are visible on screen as are 22 of their 37 deaths. Obviously the team's top DPS are further down the list: something that should have taken you ten seconds to notice.

With 14.4 million heals, I am going to assume that he has good gear and that his LGV procs tick for a good amount, as do his HT/Bloom/Revitalize/NH. His ST heals along with the HoT ticks from CS/VS/Ruin could be used to good effect to keep people up. Regardless of whether it would have been better to go LBV or LGV (can't tell unless we actually witnessed the battle), I see a total of 14.4 million heals, and that is a fantastic contribution.

The fact that he kept himself alive despite being the obvious mark #1 is also worthy of respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Anayi View Post
    well... who said i wasnt changing this during the game ^^ plz... and as i said it was a RANDOM grp.... try to keep ppl with green/blue gear alive through the matches during the day. and im not mainly a chloro... dont even have any heal gear.

and further... tbh...after a few minutes, i smelled the big score...and then only this counted for me was just a special-one-time-ever-situation ! ^^ and yes i tried to keep them alive...while i was continously busy due to a dom on me.... but mana draining a chloro, what gets cross-heal, is a fail in my opinion.... :P better drain the cross healer ! its more effectiv... life leech: mana FTW ! <3
    No. You do not need to justify yourself to him. You did very well and I am sure your team was grateful for your efforts. Don't let the big egos get you down.

As for the original intent of the topic: My top heals recently was 5.8 million LBV heals in a Black Garden match. Hundreds was mucking around in our back line disrupting our healing. I'm lucky I entered the match late when he was already set on killing another healer: I don't think he noticed me, else I would have had a harder time of it.

http://i.imgur.com/FKQbSDN.jpg

Had both Hikos and Amusee healing with me in that match. Was fun, but we got crushed in the end.
    Last edited by Nefelia; 04-06-2015 at 07:08 AM.

Rift Disciple

Nicely done
    Parsing in wf works similar to raids
    Top parsers are not always the best players (like if u mess mechanic but do top dps...)
    but are usually the ones that perform better (because they take time to perfect their numbers)

Also Heals > No heals so being ST or AE is irrelevant because he HEALED people,
    and that was his job. If you can do better post your own parse, show us your own leetness

I'm not saying ST heals are not needed but overall in most WF's you only need 1 ST healer
    and 2+ raid heals because of "big fights in middle wfs"
    Also a ST healer is usually hard to parse because of shields/mitigation spells, that goes without saying they are not good it's just hard to grasp their leetness

Quote Originally Posted by SmAcAholic View Post
    Nicely done
    Parsing in wf works similar to raids
    Top parsers are not always the best players (like if u mess mechanic but do top dps...)
    but are usually the ones that perform better (because they take time to perfect their numbers)

Also Heals > No heals so being ST or AE is irrelevant because he HEALED people,
    and that was his job. If you can do better post your own parse, show us your own leetness

I'm not saying ST heals are not needed but overall in most WF's you only need 1 ST healer
    and 2+ raid heals because of "big fights in middle wfs"
    Also a ST healer is usually hard to parse because of shields/mitigation spells, that goes without saying they are not good it's just hard to grasp their leetness
    with the gear they had, they did well. they helped me a lot to keep alive ! so thx btw to them !

Default why so little favor?

Just curious why so little favor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast