+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Iksander

Thread: One of the Best CQ battles ever!

Default One of the Best CQ battles ever!

Last night I had the opportunity to participate in the best CQ battle that I have ever seen, It featured 4 premades of 20 players and many more solo players kept porting in when they heard about it.

Many thanks from me to all the leaders of the groups. Some fantastic strategy and tactics took place as 3 way battles ensued on all sides with teams fighting, retreating, and trapping opponents.

We had so much fun that afterwards, a bunch of us (Defiants) decided to make a raid on Sanctum on Seastone shard

So what are your thoughts on what happened, did everybody have the same great experience I did?

Thunderwarrior

How many bad CQs were you in since the expansion compared to how many good? 100 to 1?

CQ carnage is the weekly I let carry over, don't even bother playing it anymore.

Though to answer your question, yes it seems the really populated CQs with PMs on all sides are the only good CQs.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by thunder 1 View Post
    Last night I had the opportunity to participate in the best CQ battle that I have ever seen, It featured 4 premades of 20 players and many more solo players kept porting in when they heard about it.

Many thanks from me to all the leaders of the groups. Some fantastic strategy and tactics took place as 3 way battles ensued on all sides with teams fighting, retreating, and trapping opponents.

We had so much fun that afterwards, a bunch of us (Defiants) decided to make a raid on Sanctum on Seastone shard

So what are your thoughts on what happened, did everybody have the same great experience I did?

Thunderwarrior
    It was a really fun CQ last night...... After the 1st 2 Premades start forming RGI logs in and forms. Next think I know I get a /tell from Dachro asking if there are really 3 Premades this late and if so he is going to form too.

It seems like CQ is becoming more populated again and multiple Premades are forming. Heck 3 premades formed for the last Steppes CQ. I hope this upward trend in CQ population continues, it makes it really fun.

Default CQ enjoyment

Sinsalot

How many bad CQs were you in since the expansion compared to how many good? 100 to 1?

CQ carnage is the weekly I let carry over, don't even bother playing it anymore.
    To answer your question I almost always have fun in CQ because I never have a defeatist attitude in anything in life, gaming or otherwise.

I have never quit a warfront or CQ before the end no matter what the score and I always try to match the objectives and have fun. (although many times I have disconnected through no fault of my own, one time my computer entire system crashed frozen solid during a CQ).

I admit that I almost always go on a premade team in CQ because I believe that CQ was designed for premade teams to be optimal in game experience.

CQ carnage is the weekly I let carry over, don't even bother playing it anymore
    You can believe me that in such matches you will have no problem at all in completing your weekly conquest kills. In that in that match alone the team I was on, was responsible for over 1200 kills.

Good hunting and good luck,

Thunderwarrior

Default 3 Premades make the best matches

It seems like CQ is becoming more populated again and multiple Premades are forming. Heck 3 premades formed for the last Steppes CQ. I hope this upward trend in CQ population continues, it makes it really fun.

I really hope that this trend continues also, although I have some doubts with the changes coming up in 3.2 whether it will do so.

Thunderwarrior

I really hope that this trend continues also
    A trend? More like a fluke. Conquest is still mostly terrible for everyone, except for the usual single pm steam-rolling without resistance.

CQ may well be at its best with 3 pm's going at it, but that just doesn't happen enough; therefore, the 5 man limit will probably do more for CQ population than your futile hopes and dreams of enough 3-way pm contests to make it enjoyable for everyone.

+ even when there is 3 PM it's still a mindless AE zergest with very little to do .... i guess it's fun for players whose perception of PvP is a Vent channel whit 20 people talking and joking around while /mounting and /dismounting. don't get me wrong , it's nice and everything but pvp wise it's a pretty boring experience.

Last night I had the opportunity to participate in the best CQ battle that I have ever seen, It featured 4 premades of 20 players
    One of the Best CQ battles ever!-summerchild.jpg

/10

+ Reply to Thread