Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Violacea

Thread: Conquest reward chest

Telaran

Default Conquest reward chest

since T2 raid will be realease

I would like to see some improvement like :

1 : Remove the 400 void stone reward...
    I really dont feel this as a reward, it's a solo currency gived as a mega raid victory, totaly unappropriate

2 : Increase the drop rate for frozen heart by a LOT
    Got like 200 victory (or more) since i m rank 100 and only got one single frozen heart (i stupidly wasted in an unwanted items... ) (give a way to get back frozen heart from items perhaps by mutting/downgrade methode ?)

And ... let's dream ... And
    3 : GEAR !
    ... we can get gear from every BG why not in conquest ?

PS : Really 400 void stone is not a reward ! it's like a slap in the face, you won but you got nothing ! be happy !

Quote Originally Posted by Lathain View Post
    since T2 raid will be realease

I would like to see some improvement like :

1 : Remove the 400 void stone reward...
    I really dont feel this as a reward, it's a solo currency gived as a mega raid victory, totaly unappropriate

2 : Increase the drop rate for frozen heart by a LOT
    Got like 200 victory (or more) since i m rank 100 and only got one single frozen heart (i stupidly wasted in an unwanted items... ) (give a way to get back frozen heart from items perhaps by mutting/downgrade methode ?)

And ... let's dream ... And
    3 : GEAR !
    ... we can get gear from every BG why not in conquest ?

PS : Really 400 void stone is not a reward ! it's like a slap in the face, you won but you got nothing ! be happy !

Or better yet, remove the chest from CQ all together and make CQ be about what it should be, PVP, not loot or upgrade components.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyng View Post
    Or better yet, remove the chest from CQ all together and make CQ be about what it should be, PVP, not loot or upgrade components.
    I wish an MMO would come out someday and have all the variety of one like Rift, but completely throw a majority of the reward systems and character progression away, and focus on the combat and gameplay - and make it a pure 'fantasy' PvP game.

The rewards in Rift are quite a conundrum. They are what promotes people engaging in PvP who have no interest to be PvP'ers. They are also the core foundation of what creates imbalance. Character progression that takes place over the course of months and sound competitive balance are just two ideals, imo, that cannot co-exist.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

I finally got a heart recently in CQ, and upgraded a piece to relic quality. The piece now gets bolstered down in pvp matches. This really feels like the wrong kind of upgrade, for the place it was received...

Quote Originally Posted by Happysack View Post
    I finally got a heart recently in CQ, and upgraded a piece to relic quality. The piece now gets bolstered down in pvp matches. This really feels like the wrong kind of upgrade, for the place it was received...

The current gearing system for PVP is so bad I'm just not going to bother with it anymore.

I'm just going to level up some of my other characters. Low level pvp can be quite refreshing!
    Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, well, he eats you.

+ Reply to Thread