+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Double Warfront Weapon Proc.

Default Double Warfront Weapon Proc.

I have 2 Warfront 660 Weapon(Maxed Upgraded), is it intended that only one weapon procs and having 2 Proc of the same name(Ethereal Touch) doesnt even increase the chance of it to Proc.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by mics001 View Post
    I have 2 Warfront 660 Weapon(Maxed Upgraded), is it intended that only one weapon procs and having 2 Proc of the same name(Ethereal Touch) doesnt even increase the chance of it to Proc.

Thanks,
    Do you have ACT or something similar so you can for sure say that you are only getting DPS from 1 weapon and not both? I found that a single Empowered Dreambreaker proc was only netting me in the 500-700 DPS range.
    Bigterj - <Grievance> - Wolfsbane

i can provide riftmeter breakdown, yeah the Ethereal touch proc DPS is about the same as yours with 1 hand warfront weapon, and its the same even with 2.

Quote Originally Posted by mics001 View Post
    i can provide riftmeter breakdown, yeah the Ethereal touch proc DPS is about the same as yours with 1 hand warfront weapon, and its the same even with 2.
    Well I would hope that a DEV would confirm one way or another if off-hand procs are utilized or not since I was planning on upgrading my off-hand all the way to Empowered, but if the proc is useless then I don't see a reason to go beyond Dreambreaker.
    Bigterj - <Grievance> - Wolfsbane

It's the same with PvE weapons, and has been mentioned before. This is why my EU warrior uses a Emp Dreambreaker MH and Judgment of the King offhand :/
    Misterwar <-Virus-> 5/11 Warborne <Yakisoba> 5/11 Warborne <Apotheosys> 0/11

+ Reply to Thread