+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should there be a bard update etc?

Post Should there be a bard update etc?

Should bard be updated like all the other spec currently or should it stay the same? For some

time now i have been thinking why do we have roles that we are currently not using either in pvp or

pve. I think all classes such as sab, cab, and archon needs to be look at as more of a playing

spec instead of a side spec. Like how they made reaver better and now people are using it to

benifit in pvp and pve. I don't know what trion is thinking but i think all spec need some love its

hard enough to brush them off when playing.
    Last edited by Xgame; 04-01-2015 at 05:32 PM.

Xgame@deepwood

Title known as: Xgame The Legendary Rogue

bard is extremly strong, for a support build, right now. 61 points for a solid build, bard/nb hybrid for 14++k crits >30% and good sustained dps, and a few "fluff" hybrids with tact and phys.

cab/sabo/sc are good in the right context, but imo aoe specs should stay specs you mostly dont need in pvp, we allready have to many zerg wfs aka are in a good spot. if any aoe spec could need a bit of love it would be champ for pvp, but thats more the melee porblem pvp it selfs has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    This game is not and never will be balanced for 1 vs 1.
    ~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by R3db4ss View Post
    bard is extremly strong, for a support build, right now. 61 points for a solid build, bard/nb hybrid for 14++k crits >30% and good sustained dps, and a few "fluff" hybrids with tact and phys.

cab/sabo/sc are good in the right context, but imo aoe specs should stay specs you mostly dont need in pvp, we allready have to many zerg wfs aka are in a good spot. if any aoe spec could need a bit of love it would be champ for pvp, but thats more the melee porblem pvp it selfs has.
    In general i believe all spec should be playable either if its pve or pvp. Its just the method that trion are using that are making players not play the specs because it either lack in its ability use,damage and stats. Balance is the key to everything in pvp and pve.

Xgame@deepwood

Title known as: Xgame The Legendary Rogue

I don't think I've done a day of pvp and not seen a bard.
    they seem to be adequate, which is fine for a support soul.

there are plenty of other souls in much greater need of some dev love than bard.

maybe the problem is that rogues have so many pvp viable souls that the worst one you can pick is bard, and its still perfectly fine in pvp, just not god mode OP.

when was the last time you saw a Riftblade in pvp? or a Beast Master that everyone didn't point and laugh at.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    maybe the problem is that rogues have so many pvp viable souls that the worst one you can pick is bard, and its still perfectly fine in pvp, just not god mode OP.
    This

when was the last time you saw a Riftblade in pvp? or a Beast Master that everyone didn't point and laugh at.
    BM has its place but riftblade & druid need love.
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

sounds like you guys are ready for another wardrobe update.
    #1 at selecting a target and pressing a button.

I don't think I've done a day of pvp and not seen a bard.
    they seem to be adequate, which is fine for a support soul.

there are plenty of other souls in much greater need of some dev love than bard.

I'd say the same now and I bard more than anything. Looks like it will be strong until about 3.5 and then it will be superfluous as the bulk of players no longer benefit from my stuff as much because everyone gears out. Same thing happened in 1.0 and 2.0, by the halfway point I switched to full dps or heals. Right now I am basking in the glory of being stuck with green geared players that make me look good, all fleeting though. As soon as everyone catches up, I'll drop back to third place healer and people will be calling me stubborn for playing it while spec X does everything better yata yata.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Shield of Telara

Most commonly played support role played in pvp with good reason. As a warrior i love bards.
    Ezuen@Faeblight<Godlike Awesomeness> lvl 65 p100 warrior
    aka "The Healing Warrior" (before it was cool)

+ Reply to Thread