+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: PVP highlights regarding 3.2

Default PVP highlights regarding 3.2

Lot of new stuff coming to the game with 3.2, complete new wardrobe system, fluff items, dimensions, new raid gear tier, lot of new pve content, old/new raid, overhaul of the IA.

What we pvp players get when 3.2 hits?

What I would like to see:
    PVP consumables buffed
    New tier on dreambreaker to reach 150 hit
    motes dropping in cq or with weekly quests
    depleted heart pieces for the most unlucky

Add your wishes.
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys>

Soulwalker

Yes plz

only IF depleted heart pieces only drop in cq, NO item shop drop

Ascendant

Repeatable PvP quests that focus on personal performance (damage/heals done; objectives done), along with FoH removed from daily warfront charges (and maybe even the weeklies) and moved over to the repeatables. Let the PvE players AFKing for their currency actually have to contribute to gain it.

Soulwalker

I played other pvp intensive games two in particular that allowed for the conquering of keeps and towers. Takeing these over allowed the realm to hold artifacts or go into the enemy city for rare drops and massive currency. One of the games had "warfronts" that gave currency for weapons and "prestige" unlocked advanced armor. Both of these games are closed down. Originally this game had open war pvp from my understanding, but pve over ran the game. So I suggest that like those two games, as prestige level advances it should unlock some skills and some Stat boosters. So when a pvper sees a bragging title, they know the opponent is stronger.
    Also in the pvp zone where you take over keeps and towers it will be guardians vs defiant. No mixed groups. If it is unbalanced due to zergs, eventually it will flip Or it might be completely balenced. I'm sure the stealth game will take off with ganking. There will be premades that can take on huge numbers and there will be premades that hunt other premades. This will open up a lot more forum pvp for the trollers as well. Everyone wins. Pvpers gets a boost of things to do That serve a purpose to the game especially if owning a zone boosts experience and currency earned by the pvers. And lastly the complainers have more things to complain about. This is just my two silver.

I just want some feedback from the Developers. Any feedback. Even if its to tell us its not being worked on.

Instead we get post after post of the same problems over and over. If we combined all similar problem threads there would only be a dozen or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheo View Post
    What I would like to see:
    PVP consumables buffed
    Yes, yes & yes. Instead of motes dropping with weeklies maybe they can have the same effect as the nightmare rift boxes? 0-4 motes per maurader box?

And with the new tier of dreambreaker with 150 hit I would like to see a lot of main stat and secondary stat increases and not so much tertiary stat. Sorta like
    (125 hit dreambreaker pants) : - guessed these stats I'm on mobile
    Wis : 243
    int : 141
    end :192
    cp : 362
    (150 hit dreambreaker pants) :
    Wis : 292
    int : 228
    end : 225
    cp : 383
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Soulwalker

PVP consumables buffed
    YES PLEASE!!!
    PLEASE NO!! But Im ok with it ONLY if they dont make the stats better than current T1.
    Because that way, why would you ever raid T1 if you could get T1 equivalent gear in warfronts.
    http://i.imgur.com/K3Zdoc7.jpg
    YES PLEASE!!! I have 3 more alts to gear up, and its just seems impossible to get enough motes to upgrade their seals.
    YES PLEASE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by deff skwadron View Post
    YES PLEASE!!!

PLEASE NO!! But Im ok with it ONLY if they dont make the stats better than current T1.
    Because that way, why would you ever raid T1 if you could get T1 equivalent gear in warfronts.
    http://i.imgur.com/K3Zdoc7.jpg
    ... hows that different than now?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    ... hows that different than now?
    what? PVP gear is BIS now? Last time I checked, raid gear was BIS in most slots (except earrings).

something was changed very recently?

what? PVP gear is BIS now? Last time I checked, raid gear was BIS in most slots (except earrings).

something was changed very recently?
    current state of random item (in this post i chose one handed weapon,but same applies for all)

1st place - raid t1 drop with 740,5 dps (and other stats)
    2nd place - Patron chest weapon drop! (on final upgrade) with 688.5 dps (and other stats)
    3rd place - dreambreaker weapon with 660 dps.

yes..pvp all year long and you will be behind in dmg. (all weapons above are NOT downbolstered in pvp,thay are as they are)

what id like to see in 3.2

raid weapons still beeing 1st (im really ok with that) patron and PvP at least equalised and not falling so greatly behind the raid items. if 740 is raid dps, id like pvp one to be with 720,not 660 . (on final upgrades ofc)

i like the idea of beeing able to finaly see your own Elo rating, And a try to better matching system would be awesome too.

Soulwalker

Just make the dreambreaker 150 hit upgrade using heart

Quote Originally Posted by Revire View Post
    Just make the dreambreaker 150 hit upgrade using heart
    lol no don't force pvpers to cq to get gear pls. If anything the upgrade costs for 150 hit dreambreaker should be some frozen marks of horror some favor accelerators and ACM accelerators
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Make the gear equiv because it's not fair for pvers to run around in t2 gear and pvpers still stuck at expert level. Make wf rewards effort based and afkers can't afk for marks or gear.

Don't worry about people not raiding t1 because there are many pve players that despise pvp and won't do wfs no matter what but if the gear changes their minds then effort based rewards in wfs will make it to where nobody can afk and expect something in return.
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Soulwalker

Force ? they already did
    But CQ is PVP, unless you think killing dragon for the best weapon and gear is pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Revire View Post
    Force ? they already did
    But CQ is PVP, unless you think killing dragon for the best weapon and gear is pvp
    CQ is not pvp. CQ is garbage now with all the zergfests caused by ridiculously made pms. Steppes is a joke nowadays and stillmoor is just bleh. People that consider large scale pvp in this game good pvp are delusional or have no skill
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast