+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: PVP highlights regarding 3.2

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Xclusivee View Post
    CQ is not pvp. CQ is garbage now with all the zergfests caused by ridiculously made pms. Steppes is a joke nowadays and stillmoor is just bleh. People that consider large scale pvp in this game good pvp are delusional or have no skill
    Player versus player

CQ is PvP. You might not like doing it, but that doesn't change its status as a part of PvP.

I'm against the idea of 150-hit PvP weapons, because it lets players bypass raid progression. Why do T1 raids to gear for T2 when you can AFK warfronts to gear for T2?

If this is something they plan to do, it should require a T1 material (aka HotF) to upgrade.
    Sagittare@Deepwood | Harlakk@Deepwood | Lexicus@Deepwood
    <- Hello Kitty->

Still don't get why everyone is trying to preserve the sanctity of gear that you will just be able to buy with creds.

The content is old, it's time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Still don't get why everyone is trying to preserve the sanctity of gear that you will just be able to buy with creds.

The content is old, it's time to move on.
    This is gold
    ~Xclusive
    ~Ominous

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittare View Post
    Player versus player

CQ is PvP. You might not like doing it, but that doesn't change its status as a part of PvP.

I'm against the idea of 150-hit PvP weapons, because it lets players bypass raid progression. Why do T1 raids to gear for T2 when you can AFK warfronts to gear for T2?

If this is something they plan to do, it should require a T1 material (aka HotF) to upgrade.
    Anyone who is interested in T2 Raiding will be doing T1 Raids anyway for the better stats on the gear. AFKing in warfronts needs to be addressed with better detection and removal of AFK players, not by denying PvP players the ability to participate in hit-dependent activities.

Telaran

why not make rank account for something again? did I get up to rank 92 for no reason?

i don't think bringing rank back would go in the right way, making it irrelevant was a smart decision, less grinding = good

Just make pvp currency matter (looking at you favor)

Quote Originally Posted by Sekirach View Post
    current state of random item (in this post i chose one handed weapon,but same applies for all)

1st place - raid t1 drop with 740,5 dps (and other stats)
    2nd place - Patron chest weapon drop! (on final upgrade) with 688.5 dps (and other stats)
    3rd place - dreambreaker weapon with 660 dps.

yes..pvp all year long and you will be behind in dmg. (all weapons above are NOT downbolstered in pvp,thay are as they are)

what id like to see in 3.2

raid weapons still beeing 1st (im really ok with that) patron and PvP at least equalised and not falling so greatly behind the raid items. if 740 is raid dps, id like pvp one to be with 720,not 660 . (on final upgrades ofc)

i like the idea of beeing able to finaly see your own Elo rating, And a try to better matching system would be awesome too.
    Are you forgetting the weapons procs with the empowered dreambreaker 1H? None of the weekly/patron gifts have procs. Empowered adds around 500 DPS (on average). Also, the Ethereal proc cannot be mitigated.
    Bigterj - <Grievance> - Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by Sheo View Post
    depleted heart pieces for the most unlucky
    Why does everyone wants more free Hearts of the Frozen out of Conquests when items upgraded with Hearts of the Frozen get downbolstered...

My personal wish for PvP in 3.2 is for maps to be changed into non-zergfest like Blighted Antechamber.
    But I already know this is never ever going to happen at any point in the future of Rift.
    Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2