+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ethereal Mastery in PvP

Default Ethereal Mastery in PvP

Just some data I collected in warfronts.

http://imgur.com/a/bjUIY
    Last edited by Jegodin; 03-31-2015 at 06:44 AM.

Rift Disciple

Interesting, I would have expected just a straight multiplier to damage. Instead it looks like it didn't change the max hit by too much, but brought the floor up pretty significantly.

Entirely possible that's just from random variation though, we'd need longer tests to say anything like that conclusively.
    Sagittare@Deepwood | Harlakk@Deepwood | Lexicus@Deepwood
    <- Hello Kitty->

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittare View Post
    Interesting, I would have expected just a straight multiplier to damage. Instead it looks like it didn't change the max hit by too much, but brought the floor up pretty significantly.

Entirely possible that's just from random variation though, we'd need longer tests to say anything like that conclusively.
    Sample size of 8? Yeah, a larger sample size would definitely be needed to confirm any observations made here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefelia View Post
    Sample size of 8? Yeah, a larger sample size would definitely be needed to confirm any observations made here.
    You're right. A larger sample size is required to make any reasonable conclusions about the set bonus. However this is sufficient data to demonstrate the effect of the ethereal mastery in hopes that others go out and collect this data themselves.

On a related note, I got a 2.5k crit with ethereal touch in a warfront... by far the hardest I've seen the proc hit.

+ Reply to Thread