+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fix the rog heals at low lv already

Soulwalker

Default Fix the rog heals at low lv already

Plz don't be like WoW and give me the we cant balance low lv pvp. Balance through out the game is what rift was known for. Rog heals are ridiculus in low lv warfronts. A whole team can't kill them. Obviously the mechanics are screwed up at low lv. Just fix it. I can handle a few months of bs to let you try to sell souls, but this is out of control. Some will say fix the pvp for high lvs (just a bad decision by devs), but if the people who enjoy pvp while leveling cant do it the game is dead. Diversity is what brought alot of ppl to rift!

Rift Chaser

3 mages can kill a rogue healer. i've personally died whenever a few mages managed to work together and chain-CC and hit me with multiple cinderbursts.

nothing is impossible to kill, people should just learn to play as a group.

similarly, 3 people playing together at low level, are almost IMPOSSIBLE to beat, since the rest of the opposition cant band together to beat them.

stop trying to play solo and start ganking people with multiple friends/teammates.

Defilers, sentinels and purifiers are just as hard to kill, if not harder. Physician isn't all that great until they get casual treatment.

Once you hit the 30-39 & 40-49 brackets, its harder to solo kill healers.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    Defilers, sentinels and purifiers are just as hard to kill, if not harder. Physician isn't all that great until they get casual treatment.

Once you hit the 30-39 & 40-49 brackets, its harder to solo kill healers.
    in my very humble opinion, physician is king in the 12-39 bracket.
    sentinels and purifiers start becoming bothersome at lvl 30-ish, and become godlike at 40+

hell, i was solo killing other healers at lvl 15.
    Last edited by mealfrog; 03-25-2015 at 09:39 PM. Reason: words are hard, mkay?

+ Reply to Thread