+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: was reaver fixed?

Default was reaver fixed?

I don't see in notes that they fixed reaver dot keeping you stuck in combat, only says fixed it sticking after death

Pls

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    I don't see in notes that they fixed reaver dot keeping you stuck in combat, only says fixed it sticking after death

Pls
    ok yea this wasn't fixed still stuck in combat for 30seconds please fix, most annoying thing in pvp currently

The druid cleanse gets rid of nasty reaver yuckiness, out of combat in a jiffy.

Rift Disciple

I don't see in notes that they fixed reaver
    Then it is very likely it has not changed.
    Sagittare@Deepwood | Harlakk@Deepwood | Lexicus@Deepwood
    <- Hello Kitty->

most annoying thing in pvp currently
    Have you ever eaten 65 ticks of Mana Wrench and 13 hits of Transference while covered in Reaver DOTs in the space of 14 minutes? Have you ever been so mana starved that the second highest source of damage to you in a 15-minute match was your own mana-returning life tap?
    Last edited by Ianto Jones; 03-29-2015 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    Have you ever eaten 65 ticks of Mana Wrench and 13 hits of Transference while covered in Reaver DOTs in the space of 14 minutes? Have you ever been so mana starved that the second highest source of damage to you in a 15-minute match was your own mana-returning life tap?
    That sounds awful. Worst thing I've ever had is spending more time in squirrel form than ascended form. I swear someone figured out a way for my break free to trigger their squirrel ability,
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    That sounds awful. Worst thing I've ever had is spending more time in squirrel form than ascended form. I swear someone figured out a way for my break free to trigger their squirrel ability,
    That's the hallmark of a bad Dom. "I don't know what any of my other abilities do, so let me just squirrel you!" I get that experience a lot, too. The DR system in this game is so idiotic that it's hard to imagine there are people dumb enough to have conceived it. The fact that immunity lasts only as long as the real duration of the CC rather than the intended duration is just absolutely unbelievable.

Squirrel -> Ride the Wind -> squirreled again before the client can even re-load your character -> alt+F4 -> uninstall.

That's the hallmark of a bad Dom. "I don't know what any of my other abilities do, so let me just squirrel you!" I get that experience a lot, too. The DR system in this game is so idiotic that it's hard to imagine there are people dumb enough to have conceived it. The fact that immunity lasts only as long as the real duration of the CC rather than the intended duration is just absolutely unbelievable.

Squirrel -> Ride the Wind -> squirreled again before the client can even re-load your character -> alt+F4 -> uninstall.
    Ah that's a Dominator ability? Didn't know that. Dom's energy drain ability can be annoying, but at least I have a chance at killing them. With the squirrel thing, if break free's on cd you just have to wait it out, which makes it frustrating when it never ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    Ah that's a Dominator ability? Didn't know that. Dom's energy drain ability can be annoying, but at least I have a chance at killing them. With the squirrel thing, if break free's on cd you just have to wait it out, which makes it frustrating when it never ends.
    If you have good healers, they'll recognize the Dom debuffs and will cleanse. Dom's aren't as strong of an opponent if you have a puri or a sent spec into the cleanse over time mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    If you have good healers, they'll recognize the Dom debuffs and will cleanse. Dom's aren't as strong of an opponent if you have a puri or a sent spec into the cleanse over time mastery.
    You can't cleanse Mana Wrench, and there are so, so, so many Reavers spreading debuffs and DOTs all over that it's often impossible to see Dominator debuffs, let alone cleanse them. Add in an odd Warlock or Cabalist and it's GG, let alone if there's a second Dom.

You can't cleanse Mana Wrench, and there are so, so, so many Reavers spreading debuffs and DOTs all over that it's often impossible to see Dominator debuffs, let alone cleanse them. Add in an odd Warlock or Cabalist and it's GG, let alone if there's a second Dom.
    My comment is in regards to squirrel, AP, PL, etc, you know, the cleansable dom abilities.

Idk stuff to like that doesn't bother me, it's when I'm 100m from any fighting, sitting at 1% hp and can't drink forever. I'll take whatever crap happens in combat but when I escape only to die because I couldn't drink or role swap for 15 seconds that's dumb
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 03-30-2015 at 10:04 AM.

funny you should mention about how it irks you when you're out of combat but in combat and you can't do a thing about it.

Because I don't consider myself in combat when i'm a fluffy squirl.

Oddly enough, I can't do anything about that either.

Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    Malevolent Shield says hi.

This one time I was like:
    "oh hey a debuff"
    *cleanse*
    "oh hey a debuff"
    *cleanse*
    "oh hey a debuff"
    *cleanse*
    "oh hey a debuff"
    *cleanse*
    "oh hey a debuff"
    *cleanse*