+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PvP Greater Essence fix addendum

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #46

As previously mentioned the changes are a bit risky as it's a pretty significant change to how Greater Essences function. Due to the risk, we want to let the changes sit on PTS for a bit before they go live.

In the interim, starting with the next hotfix, everyone will have a gift waiting for them in the claim section of the RIFT Store that will grant a couple Planar Essence Removal Devices.

These gifts can be claimed once per account, and will be available until the following weeks hotfix.

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    As previously mentioned the changes are a bit risky as it's a pretty significant change to how Greater Essences function. Due to the risk, we want to let the changes sit on PTS for a bit before they go live.

In the interim, starting with the next hotfix, everyone will have a gift waiting for them in the claim section of the RIFT Store that will grant a couple Planar Essence Removal Devices.

These gifts can be claimed once per account, and will be available until the following weeks hotfix.
    Yay, thanks Archonix. Now my pretty Greater for Lib will give the right value :3.

Quote Originally Posted by snipebad View Post
    After today's update my Dreambreaker Greater Hailshard is still not doing what the tooltip says. Should give +190 but only gives +98.
    http://i.imgur.com/9kUYWrH.jpg

Can we get an update when this might happened?
    I have the version with 145 dex and +phys crit, but the same proc and the same problem with the proc.

Shadowlander

Umm, this seriously has still not been fixed yet?
    I received 2 essence unsocketing devices in the mail which was great (and long overdue) but they were for all chars on my acct to SHARE?
    Like a lot of players I have more than 1 lvl 65 with pvp greaters that are STILL giving storm legion procs..STORM LEGION!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4