+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Like Tree196Likes

Thread: Where are the old PvPers?

Quote Originally Posted by Spungey View Post
    Seriously you post this match. We had no competition. Means nothing.
    Huh it's a series of 5 matches in a row. People say when they solo queue they win 1 of 10 so I posted solo queue 5 straight wins. I carry my elo strong

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    Huh it's a series of 5 matches in a row. People say when they solo queue they win 1 of 10 so I posted solo queue 5 straight wins. I carry my elo strong
    People say a lot of things. I've stated so many times that I used to tally mark my wins. Sometimes for a day, sometimes for a week. No matter how hard I wished I was a hot winner or could blame a lose streak on my team - hate to say that it pretty much always landed around 45 - 55% win rates, especially the larger the sample.

A 10% win rate sounds like a massive exaggeration. I don't think you need screens to prove that. If you really have a 10% win rate, take a load off and buy some scratch off tickets. You have odds most don't.
    Last edited by Violacea; 04-11-2015 at 04:52 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Elo in Rift is a joke. A way to hold ones epeen out a little more even though you have to rely on factors you have no control over. I can go 35+ kb's with over 2 mill damage in a losing Karthan Ridge, PvP in this game are for rank amatuers regardless, so don't stroke to hard there bud. I do enjoy PvP sometimes but I mainly solo que and half the time I'm thrown in with fresh 65 blue geared players. Many more noticeable names out there that stand out that seem to be ahead of the curve and those people know who they are without forum PvP.
    "TO PRO PHYS HEALS FOR JUUUU"

(Vanilla: Spongey@Keenblade "Nexilis")
    (Nightmare Tide: Excuse@Deepwood

Soulwalker

Default who is even active?

I'm wondering if conquest and lvl 65 are full around the clock.

If so I will come back.

-Jahsiah/Cacidybonez

Ascendant

Still here, still pvping. Well every once in awhile. My main isn't 65 but my alt is. And I don't like pvping on a warrior all that much. Even though the pvp is subpar, Rift is still the best MMO option out there imo.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

Default Orange is a color.

Been gone a while, came back to the forums to see the sky has apparently fallen>.>

Playing ESO, kinda miss my Harbinger.

Quote Originally Posted by CacidyBonez View Post
    I'm wondering if conquest and lvl 65 are full around the clock.

If so I will come back.

-Jahsiah/Cacidybonez
    CQ is a joke zergfest and will still be the same after 3.2 release. PvP has decent que times but still a stack more heals you win scenario. Still the same pigeon holed builds with no versatility. Its f2p so can't complain. Favor useless, no real incentive to be a PvP based player in this games but luckily I enjoy both aspects so I'm not just a gimped PvP player with just upgraded mauraders bs of a so called PvP set. I skipped a bunch of Rift content. Was gone from DEC. 2011 to Dec 2014. But back during vanilla when you finally grinded out that last piece of Nihilist it was amazing just like finishing off the zardonis set in pve. Now its just open box blue bs gear. Meh my complaints fall on deaf ears. Will still play but w/e.

This game's pvp was officially dead after vioarr stopped forum pvping.

Quote Originally Posted by butkus View Post
    want to know what drives me crazy?when everyone fights for dex and once we do get it."they" all mount up and ride off to cap scope,leaving one person "myself" at dex.then dex gets capped and everyone leaves scope and rushes to dex,its like a hamster on a wheel.

i usually say guys you just spent 5 mins fighting for dex then left it for scope,the reason is what?then the qq starts.this is what happens when pvpers leave and get replaced by ....
    I have felt the same way in WFs for a long time now. Completely overran by the moronic. Nothing beats a Dex when at the beginning 3 or 4 charge the vault. Then you know its already over. But its like that in many WFs now. Most people have seen my rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Malackye View Post
    I have felt the same way in WFs for a long time now. Completely overran by the moronic. Nothing beats a Dex when at the beginning 3 or 4 charge the vault. Then you know its already over. But its like that in many WFs now. Most people have seen my rage.
    So I take it your the type of pvpr who sits on Dex the entire match, that's when we 3 cap and win gg. Scope/statue capped while you camp dex watching maybe 2-3 players trying to take it back getting lit up but nope let's hold dex. The irony in your statement..

Default ceelo is back

I'm back !

Can't wait to get back into some pryo blasting

Quote Originally Posted by Heyheyimgooddps View Post
    I'm back !

Can't wait to get back into some pryo blasting
    welcome back! yay let's go kill some pyros

Only amerifats in here, any europoors about still? I dont see many I recognise from <3.0...
    <SlashFlex>
    baby dont hurt me, no more

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by MoMo1 View Post
    They all left when gear unification came into force and PVP became a simple marks run. Prestige was meaningless and TRION belived folks could loose their way to anything although they created the conditions and are still doing so like x number of kills in a warfront for a weekly. Little wonder that there are AFK leechers in warfronts let alone CQ. Oh and the penalty for leaving a WF is a joke compared to a NTE.

You will not find many if any dedicated PVPrs. TRION caters for the top 2% of PVE'rs. The gap between them and the rest of the population is immense. At the bottom of the rung is PVP. No one dedicated at all. For months they wouldn't even talk and when they did any improvements had to be fought for with a begging bowl. Matchmaking is appalling.

In an age where esports are really taking off you would think they would have seen there was something to be gained on the PVP side of things but it seems they are set on trivialising PVP simply because they take the view of their top PVE guild advisers. People have simply left.
    as someone who did arena in WoW for 2 years, Ranked in League of Legends for 2 years. I will agree. PVP is important with the Esports scene growing.

Once upon a time i had shard`s first in rank 8 back when it was max pvp rank , so i think i can say that i am an old pvper , so Hi to you to OP
    I keel Em Too Fast !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast