+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By Paradoxian
  • 4 Post By Kronos v
  • 5 Post By Kenjitamura
  • 1 Post By MickNico

Thread: New CQ. Alot of positive response

Default New CQ. Alot of positive response

Just sayin.from reading the pvp channels and CE etc, aswell as getting opinions of of friends, its a change for the better. alot more happier people in terms of the PVP majority.

Thumbs up for the Devs on this one

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxian View Post
    Just sayin.from reading the pvp channels and CE etc, aswell as getting opinions of of friends, its a change for the better. alot more happier people in terms of the PVP majority.

Thumbs up for the Devs on this one
    Hey, Paradoxian

I didn't see it mentioned in the patch notes, nor have I seen any discussion about it. Have they actually changed the limit?
    He could walk down your street and girls could not resist his stare and so Pablo Picasso was never called an ashhole.* Not like me! Not in New York!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc2iLAubras

Quote Originally Posted by Skid Rogue View Post
    Hey, Paradoxian

I didn't see it mentioned in the patch notes, nor have I seen any discussion about it. Have they actually changed the limit?
    nope, nothing changed with CQ yet.

OP may have just lucked onto the premade faction in his first CQ of the day and been carried to an easy win.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

lol
    He could walk down your street and girls could not resist his stare and so Pablo Picasso was never called an ashhole.* Not like me! Not in New York!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc2iLAubras

Plane Touched

Whoops, better post this again next week? A+ for effort.
    Rokola@Faeblight
    Ranaa@Faeblight

Plane Walker

New CQ. Alot of positive response-placebo.jpg
    /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    nope, nothing changed with CQ yet.

OP may have just lucked onto the premade faction in his first CQ of the day and been carried to an easy win.
    You admit it yourself. That he "lucked onto THE premade faction....) And it's a easy win yet again for the PM.

Problem that has cause this is that only one premade is on at one time.

Have you seen Spreadthejam try to fill a PM in 65 chat? No one is interested because cq has become so unbalanced that pugs don't even want to join a chat PM to get in. CQ needs a enema.

Don't forget now if you want me to hold your hand when you can't group with 19 others I'll be there for you.
    Last edited by MickNico; 01-29-2015 at 01:26 AM.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    You admit it yourself. That he "lucked onto THE premade faction....) And it's a easy win yet again for the PM.

Have you seen Spreadthejam try to fill a PM in 65 chat? No one is interested because cq has become so unbalanced that pugs don't even want to join a chat PM to get in. CQ needs a enema.

Don't forget now if you want me to hold your hand when you can't group with 19 others I'll be there for you.

I don't think Spread not being able to form in /65 chat is a sign that even pugs don't want to join a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post

Spread cant fill a PM because no one likes spreadthejam, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

People dont join CQ PM's because they only need the last 5 minutes of CQ now.

You can even get usually about 200 of your carnage finished just from the kills at eye at timer.

I don't mind Spreadthejam.

They should stop the kill count once a team has won.

Hell they should do a lot more with CQ like not getting a win once the timer goes up unless your already in.

Also stop all chat outside of CQ chat so no one feeds info. But then there voip so this will be a problem as some have stated it is not only done but will be done more. Shame some people are so selfish. But such is life.

I would also like to see some sort of bonus for people picking up those things on the ground to craft stuff. I've got my achievement for it and don't pick them up and most people don't but maybe handing in a (let's call it stone) gets you 10 kills and see how many are left ;)
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Rift Master

What Rift are you playing? The CQ in mine still sucks big time.
    Just not enough of us left to make it work.
    Dump the premades. I already have reinstalled other games and am learning maybe i abandoned them too soon and Rift not soon enough.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by tirza View Post
    What Rift are you playing? The CQ in mine still sucks big time.
    Just not enough of us left to make it work.
    Dump the premades. I already have reinstalled other games and am learning maybe i abandoned them too soon and Rift not soon enough.

Goodbye, can I have your stuff?

Aww man, I win 1 in every 10 CQ's due to luck. But figured they put that in this week after live stream. My bad a lot of people are still happy with the idea of it 😊. Plus I guess I was given bad info upon server start up in terms of if it actually changed this week.

Forgive me!!! 😂

+ Reply to Thread