+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing secondary stat on marauder gear.

Shadowlander

Default Missing secondary stat on marauder gear.

I remember this being mentioned in an earlier thread but after a few searches i can't find it.

Are the marauder gear drops with missing 2nd stat intended or is it am oversight by the gear team?

Just to make sure everyone knows what i mean, for example a cleric drop with no int stat at all.

they were intended, but they proved unpopular, so they are being removed in 3.1

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    they were intended, but they proved unpopular, so they are being removed in 3.1
    Just to verify this. They are being removed, as being received from marauder boxes and ones already received will not have a second stat added?
    Corinze@Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by Xnats View Post
    Just to verify this. They are being removed, as being received from marauder boxes and ones already received will not have a second stat added?
    I don't know what will happen to the existing ones, but why would you keep what is essentially vendor trash, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

+ Reply to Thread