+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Missing secondary stat on marauder gear.

  1. #1
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    46

    Default Missing secondary stat on marauder gear.

    I remember this being mentioned in an earlier thread but after a few searches i can't find it.

    Are the marauder gear drops with missing 2nd stat intended or is it am oversight by the gear team?

    Just to make sure everyone knows what i mean, for example a cleric drop with no int stat at all.

  2. #2
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,230

    Default

    they were intended, but they proved unpopular, so they are being removed in 3.1

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  3. #3
    Rift Chaser Xnats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    they were intended, but they proved unpopular, so they are being removed in 3.1
    Just to verify this. They are being removed, as being received from marauder boxes and ones already received will not have a second stat added?
    Corinze@Wolfsbane

  4. #4
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xnats View Post
    Just to verify this. They are being removed, as being received from marauder boxes and ones already received will not have a second stat added?
    I don't know what will happen to the existing ones, but why would you keep what is essentially vendor trash, anyway?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts