+ Reply to Thread

Thread: old marauder gear

Sword of Telara

Default old marauder gear

so i noticed some changes made to the marauder gear, or was it replaced with all new gear? been noticing shard firsts, anyways my question is what about if i upgraded some old marauder gear to purple already? did i basically waste a weeks worth of currency collecting on a few pieces of marauder gear already or was the old gear i upgraded have its stats raised as well? i basically did the rogue boots and one rogue ring.

I think the change is only for new drops. I have a marauder's orb and a lesser essence and they're exactl the same as before the patch.
    Illuyanka@Greybriar-Mage
    Ixxtab@Greybriar-Rogue
    Mets@Greybriar-Cleric
    Antaikolon@Greybriar-Warrior
    CODE FOR FREE STUFF FOR NEWBIES: PRR9NF2PG2NXQ77KDDJQ

stats went up on new AND old drops. My 284 CP neck became 306cp neck.

My stats did not increase. Can a developer please comment on whether this is a bug or intended for some items?

Sword of Telara

my stats for sure did not go up on my boots atleast, and i know this for a fact because i seen a shard first for the new marauder boots and besides not only did they have the str added onto them the base crit power was also higher than my upgraded dreambreaker boots that i wasted a bunch of currency on. maybe they fixed some items but some slipped through them? yes it would be nice for a response on this.....

Ok, here you are: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-essences.html

my stats went up.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Ok, here you are: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-essences.html

my stats went up.
    this link is for essences, im still looking at my dreambreaker boots boots right now and the stats are still the same, my ring may have changed but im not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Ehxon View Post
    this link is for essences, im still looking at my dreambreaker boots boots right now and the stats are still the same, my ring may have changed but im not sure
    The base items for a lot of pieces are more than the prior base item but when you upgrade both they become the same. At least that is the case with the gear I have so far. There is definitely some errors. I just got a piece of gear missing the third stat and they are not suppose to be in the game anymore. Some endurance heavy stat gear upgrade to main stat heavy when fully upgraded as well. Some things may not have been upgraded as well but not to sure about it.

+ Reply to Thread