+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Easy fix for pvp

Default Easy fix for pvp

Make it where the best raid gear can be earned by pvp. I dont care if it requires a million kills as long as it is somehow possible. Even if you upgrade all your pvp dog bone chest gear that you guys threw at the pvpers, its nothing compared to the raid gear. Granted gear isn't everything and I have no problem being in the top 3 of every wf in my blues from experts; I hate the idea that I could do so much better and I'm wasting my time because I am getting no reward from being able to kill people in much better gear.

OR make it where everyone has the same gear in pvp. I am so for this and the ones that are not are afraid to get beat in pvp with no excuse...

Either way, I would like to be able to pvp without pveing.

Quote Originally Posted by Osirian View Post
    Make it where the best raid gear can be earned by pvp. I dont care if it requires a million kills as long as it is somehow possible. Even if you upgrade all your pvp dog bone chest gear that you guys threw at the pvpers, its nothing compared to the raid gear. Granted gear isn't everything and I have no problem being in the top 3 of every wf in my blues from experts; I hate the idea that I could do so much better and I'm wasting my time because I am getting no reward from being able to kill people in much better gear.

OR make it where everyone has the same gear in pvp. I am so for this and the ones that are not are afraid to get beat in pvp with no excuse...

Either way, I would like to be able to pvp without pveing.
    I'd go as far as to say that if the fully upgraded gear was a slightly below BiS Raid gear that it would be acceptable. The "no gear" strategy is interesting, it's something that is used in the Guild Wars 2 warfront style battles, but I think that people like the idea of gear progression because without it there isn't much to work towards, hence all the backlash from PvP players in Rift.
    Last edited by BigTerj; 01-19-2015 at 01:43 PM.
    Bigterj - <Grievance> - Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by BigTerj View Post
    I'd go as far as to say that if the fully upgraded gear was a slightly below BiS Raid gear that it would be acceptable. The "no gear" strategy is interesting, it's something that is used in the Guild Wars 2 warfront style battles, but I think that people like the idea of gear progression because without it there isn't much to work towards, hence all the backlash from PvP players in Rift.
    Well they just took this the wrong way. Now they are stacking endurance on pvp gear. This is a huge NONO and now healing will have to be relooked at because people won't die... Good job guys...good job

Quote Originally Posted by Osirian View Post
    Well they just took this the wrong way. Now they are stacking endurance on pvp gear. This is a huge NONO and now healing will have to be relooked at because people won't die... Good job guys...good job
    Well they finally listened and revoked their initial endurance stack.They are listening! WOOT!

The best raid gear is bolstered down to be worse than Expert gear so I'm not sure why you'd want that.

+ Reply to Thread