+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Reward Caches

Question No Reward Caches

I kinda stopped doing pvp for a long time, and I heard that there's some minions that I can get through the pvp caches...I've noticed that veng and valor is gone; but did the weekly caches go away too?

I am now at 5/7 weekly warfronts and have yet to see any kind of reward. (was the diamond thingy, next to the quest log for pvp rewards removed?)

Rift Chaser

if you win a warfront, you get a Marauder's Box.......relatively decent chance to score a minion card from it

Quote Originally Posted by Stormchild View Post
    if you win a warfront, you get a Marauder's Box.......relatively decent chance to score a minion card from it
    when?...does it come in the mail or something? because I'm not getting anything.

it's saying I would get a faelight sparkle cache, not a Marauder's Box...this a bug?
    Last edited by Oakleaf Ranger; 01-18-2015 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakleaf Ranger View Post
    when?...does it come in the mail or something? because I'm not getting anything.
    it goes straight to your inventory when you win. keep in mind you have to be 65 to get these boxes
    Dogkin@seastone<the cult> - RIP <wipe>
    Dogkin@vigil <Dawn of Terror>
    Quote Originally Posted by Wing man View Post
    Women in pvp are a rare breed compared to your average soccer mom grinding mats for her children.

Quote Originally Posted by evelen View Post
    it goes straight to your inventory when you win. keep in mind you have to be 65 to get these boxes
    The Faelight Sparkle cache not a bug? (i'm not receiving it, but it says I should)

Rift Chaser

The Faelight Sparkle cache not a bug? (i'm not receiving it, but it says I should)
    you have to have the weekly faelight quest to get those sparkles.....which you cant get anymore

the marauder box is something seperate, you get one every time you win at level 65....and its from these you get the minion cards
    Last edited by Stormchild; 01-18-2015 at 11:14 PM.

Sword of Telara

If you're 61-64, you get currency from daily WF charges (it'll appear in the message box) and no cache. Whilst you don't get any items now (they'd all be bolstered anyway) you get 65 currency which is much more useful.

Enjoy the balanced PvP whilst it lasts, anyway. At 65, everything gets a little less fair.

The diamond was changed to automatically be consumed months ago. Check your chat log for the currency you're getting on a win, and check your inventory for marauder's boxes you can open.

it's saying I would get a faelight sparkle cache, not a Marauder's Box...this a bug?
    Yes, it was a bug. I wrote to Customer Service about this issue. CS wrote back "sorry for the inconvenience" and that was that.

After winning a level 60-64 random warfront, I would get a message stating I received a Faelight Sparkle Cache, but not actually receive anything. The annoyance is not so much that I didn't get a cache, but that I didn't get any level 65 currency at all. All the warfronts I ran this weekend were the same: no reward at all.
    ~Belisama

+ Reply to Thread