+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Meaghanne

Thread: End warfronts at 500

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    139

    Default End warfronts at 500

    With the unbalanced teams, 1000 is pure torture. I doubt that the teams will ever get balanced, so give us a break and change it. Trion can always change it back.

  2. #2
    RIFT Guide Writer Meaghanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baald View Post
    With the unbalanced teams, 1000 is pure torture. I doubt that the teams will ever get balanced, so give us a break and change it. Trion can always change it back.
    More WF boxes from wins in less time. Don't think that will fly.
    Nurse on Faeblight ~ GL of Philanthropy
    www.philanthropy-community.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    CQ needs a enema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    Don't worry, I'm just trying out my new forum PvP macro. It's all good.

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meaghanne View Post
    More WF boxes from wins in less time. Don't think that will fly.
    What boxes? I play PvP for the win.

    If there are great rewards in your mythical boxes then let it be twice as many!

  4. #4
    RIFT Guide Writer Meaghanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baald View Post
    What boxes? I play PvP for the win.

    If there are great rewards in your mythical boxes then let it be twice as many!
    I agree, I'm saying I doubt Trion would let it happen.
    Nurse on Faeblight ~ GL of Philanthropy
    www.philanthropy-community.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    CQ needs a enema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    Don't worry, I'm just trying out my new forum PvP macro. It's all good.

  5. #5
    Rift Chaser Malackye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    329

    Default

    When you come to grips that Trion doesnt care about pvp AT ALL, then maybe you can learn to sit until 1000.

    You know, they crapped on pvp for a reason. Its cuz they dont care about it.

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    131

    Default

    And they're gonna continue to crap on it until all of our attitudes change.

    They are not gonna care about the likes of you abusing and cursing like an animal. They at least fixed the biggest sore spot on pvp lately, the blighted antechamber endless 20 minute matches. Be thankful for that and wait for more to come.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts