+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Seven Lights
  • 2 Post By Riane
  • 1 Post By tirza

Thread: Whitefall Graphics are Bugged

Soulwalker

Default Whitefall Graphics are Bugged

It seems that while removing the festive stuff from Whitefall, Trion was unable to do it right. Just as we are having this wf for the weekly, most of it is horribly unplayable due to severe graphical mess. I have confirmed it with other players.

Am not sure if this is the right place to post this, but if not, please let me know where.

Thanks

It's been bugged since the patch this morning--unrelated to it changing from Fae Yule Whitefall to Escalation.

Yes was bugged for me too, made the loses more fun
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Rift Master

Thank you for starting this thread. I too have been having terrible glitching on the guardian side of map at base. I was returning the shard and totally lost the terrain and had to go up the side to find the ground.

Rift Disciple

Yes, this bug has shown up right after updates before. It's also not very sporadic. Once I get the glitch once, I know I'm going to get it almost every single time I play Whitefall. The worst part of it is indeed trying to return the flag up the center route. If you're not familiar with where the ground is supposed to be, it can be quite challenging to make your way up!

+ Reply to Thread