+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: PvP'ers stats - Gear comparison

Default PvP'ers stats - Gear comparison

Following Violacea's footstep, let's compare what stats people have attained since 3.0. Original thread really informed alot of us (well me at least). Show us what you have so far, either screenie or typed from within a WF. I'd be posting my info but reinstalling Win7 at this moment, got sick of 8.1 and kids installed crap for facebook.

Take the spec you normally play with, list it, and share you CP/AP/crit chance with or without Pots, feasts whatnot.

I will be whenever I have the chance. I'm bored while windows installs its 652 updates.

Hopefully get the ball rolling..

Taken in a WF as paragon, normally what i run with most of the time. Still trying to work out a CP/AP/PC balance.

Weapon Stone
    Surge Potion

PvP'ers stats - Gear comparison-stats.jpg

Any comments, suggestions on which stats could be dropped to up another?

This place as really became a place for complaining.. Nothing ever useful comes out of it.

I don't see the point other than bragging rights. "Oh, look how awesome my gear is."

Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    I don't see the point other than bragging rights. "Oh, look how awesome my gear is."
    Its has nothing to do with showing off.. Hell, my gear ain't nothing to be showing off. Its to compare, all we've been hearing for weeks now is how big of a difference the gearing path are. (PvP / PvE)

All I do is PvP and once or twice a week ill run an expert and I think I measure up to people who go the opposite way (PvE).

Anyways, it was an idea.. Something else then QQ on this part of the board,
    Last edited by HeLLBoY77; 01-07-2015 at 07:01 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLBoY77 View Post
    Its has nothing to do with showing off.. Hell, my gear ain't nothing to be showing off. Its to compare, all we've been hearing for weeks now is how big of a difference the gearing path are. (PvP / PvE)

All I do is PvP and once or twice a week ill run an expert and I think I measure up to people who go the opposite way (PvE).

Anyways, it was an idea.. Something else then QQ on this part of the board,
    Those who are happy with the state of PvP tend to be in the warfronts, rather than complaining on the forums. And far too many resort to gross exaggeration in order to make their points.

Lvl 60-64 PvP is fine, gear wise. I regularly top charts (healing done and objectives achieved) while wearing my 8-month-old Warlord gear. We'll see how things go post-65, though I doubt it could be any worse than it was in the past.

Taken in a WF as paragon, normally what i run with most of the time. Still trying to work out a CP/AP/PC balance.

Weapon Stone
    Surge Potion

Attachment 21331

I've seen your gear before, and you have some really nice WF drops. The 2H from Iron tomb would be an improvement because of the proc and high AP/weapon dmg, then you could use more of your CP variant drops to hopefully still cap CP.

It sucks to have to suggest pve for that though.
    Fusscle of Cheat Engine

Champion of Telara

Mine is ok, mostly Expert level with a couple of WF drops but the cost to upgrade is so prohibitive I doubt I'll get the three piece bonus set anytime soon. No raid pieces or purple weapon drops yet, so I just use the gold box weapon with Crit Power. I finally got a Trinket with a DPS proc although it's the Mage version.

PvP'ers stats - Gear comparison-2015-01-07_123249.jpg

Question Bolstered or not?

Weapon Stone
    Surge Potion

Attachment 21331

Was the pictured stat screen captured while bolstered (up or down)? If so what was the original stat?

Cool Bolstering

If bolstering worked we wouldn't have needed to switch to pve gear for pvp (abandoning our months of acquisitions for the veng/val bonuses). Bolstering would have evened out the veng/val and only in warfronst/world pvp. Which was why bolstering was used in the first place. IMHO veng/val was a total fail to begin with, as was level lock. Trion and pvp are mutually exclusive it seems.Bolstering will be dealt out eventually too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilionaire View Post
    If bolstering worked we wouldn't have needed to switch to pve gear for pvp (abandoning our months of acquisitions for the veng/val bonuses). Bolstering would have evened out the veng/val and only in warfronst/world pvp. Which was why bolstering was used in the first place. IMHO veng/val was a total fail to begin with, as was level lock. Trion and pvp are mutually exclusive it seems.Bolstering will be dealt out eventually too.
    Screen is from within a WF, I have nothing listed as being bolstered up or down (that little icon that list them). My stats still change when enter one tho. Will post them outside wf wen I have the chance.

You pirates and your earrings. I barely have the eye patch yet.

Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    That wasn't his intention, nor was it mine. It's too bad people can't even simply participate in what could turn out to be a thread that provides decent and relative information, or even perhaps sparks discussion of obtaining certain gear. As a current non player, a thread like this is one I would find very interesting. I'm not out to find or am concerned with who has the most amazing gear, as I wasn't last time. Just an interesting things to see, where everyone and those with particular play styles are falling on the itemization chart. Ie. We may know X player does tons of PvE and raids consistently while player Y hasn't set foot in raids. At that point, bias and egos aside, I don't see how it isn't interesting of providing of information to see such things,
    Last edited by Violacea; 01-07-2015 at 11:31 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    That wasn't his intention, nor was it mine. It's too bad people can't even simply participate in what could turn out to be a thread that provides decent and relative information, or even perhaps sparks discussion of obtaining certain gear. As a current non player, a thread like this is one I would find very interesting. I'm not out to find or am concerned with who has the most amazing gear, as I wasn't last time. Just an interesting things to see, where everyone and those with particular play styles are falling on the itemization chart. Ie. We may know X player does tons of PvE and raids consistently while player Y hasn't set foot in raids. At that point, bias and egos aside, I don't see how it isn't interesting of providing of information to see such things,
    Ditto. (consider myself a non-player due to my casual status and not trying to game the system or min-max for best gear) It's always interesting to see what genuinely active players have, how they're utilizing it to the highest potential, and how it compares to easier obtainable gear within my reach. So far I see minimal increases that amount to questioning myself "why am I doing this/wasting time" for something that won't grant the advantages which allow me to stand out among other casual players, especially pve players.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    It's not difficult to go to various websites to look at the loot tables for PvE content. All of the experts are easily obtainable:
    http://riftraidguides.com/nightmaretidecontent.php#5

For PvP, most know that most slots, the BiS will be the one with main & secondary stats plus crit power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast