+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Permanent CC immunity?

Sword of Telara

Default Permanent CC immunity?

Today I was playing Ghar Station Eyn and happened to be playing Dominator. I tried transmogrifying an enemy inquisitor and they were immune to it. My first thought was that they had perseverance active but no matter how much I tried I just could not squirrel them as "immune" kept popping up. I followed them for the next minute or so and still couldn't manage to stun them whilst spamming CCs constantly, though death's edict seemed to snare them successfully but still no stun. In that time I could squirrel other players normally.

I pmed them after the game and it turns out they were confused about the constant stream of immune messages. I've never seen this one before, and was wondering if anyone else had...?

whilst spamming CCs constantly,
    There's your problem.

Sword of Telara

Nono.

They didn't have the usual CC-immune indicator, and none of my CCs ever landed in the whole minute. When transmogrify affects somebody and they change back instantly it at least makes the light under them visible, but there was none of that and "immune" popped up every time.

+ Reply to Thread