+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Motoboat

Thread: Favor - Any point it being in the game?

Shadowlander

Default Favor - Any point it being in the game?

I mean seriously, lv 60 temp enchants more expensive than the favor upgrade items, which themselves are runebreakable but break down into Pre NT runecrafting materials.

Items that COULD be potentially useful, still have a conquest mark cost even though they are no longer an available currency.

Why not change favor to 'planarite' and have that as a universal currency? Or be able to buy void/abyssal marks (currency not upgrade items).

With the current state of the Marauder chests having what appears to be a (severely broken - even for patrons) 10% item drop rate(ie not plat), of which I have yet to see a single armour item.

Something needs to be done as currently it's a simple waste of my time staying in a losing PvP match, and the way the matching system works, and the inexperienced PvE people unable to grasp concepts over and above killing or healing things (ie objectives) it's making pvp a pointless place to be.

I'd personally prefer to run around vs other players for progression than rerun uninteresting and repetitive group content (NMRs).
    Last edited by VanashBW; 01-03-2015 at 02:35 PM.

Rift Chaser

Yeah, it's a joke really. I'm guessing most players have hundreds of recon vials.

Quote Originally Posted by Motoboat View Post
    Yeah, it's a joke really. I'm guessing most players have hundreds of recon vials.
    This is all favor is for anymore. Fueling the minimap. Even then I'm too lazy to keep up with it.
    Niou Glitterdance - 70 The Silent
    Wikstrom Seihachi - 6- The Relentless
    -= Faeblight =-

+ Reply to Thread