+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gamdol

Thread: What s Going On With Conquest.

Default What s Going On With Conquest.

Why is it that doing quest in CQ gives XP but with the original game and every expansion you need to be capped at the top level to get in CQ so what's the point of giving XP as a reward?

Why cant I craft anything 99.9% of the time? Iím sure I did a couple of times in CQ in the same game as I saw the buff and the stones decreased by the same amount as was required to make the item. Yet since then I not been able to make anything although thereís been like 350 banked. I also saw an other player at the crafting bench and they said they were unable to craft.

And what's happened to the daily's for capping the extractors, has it been dropped or have I not found the right quest giver?
    Sorry for mistakes I'm dyslexic.

XP is for planar attunement.

Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    XP is for planar attunement.
    Thanks, Id totally forgot about that as I got capped early doors both times it opened up, and its not opened up with Nightmare to get further stat increases.

Telaran

PA wasn't expanded because the large majority of players hadn't hit the current cap, so the expanded levels would mostly be wasted.

However, Daglar has said that it's very likely that PA will be expanded when patch 3.1 hits in January.
    Gamdol@Greybriar <White Fang>

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdol View Post
    PA wasn't expanded because the large majority of players hadn't hit the current cap, so the expanded levels would mostly be wasted.

However, Daglar has said that it's very likely that PA will be expanded when patch 3.1 hits in January.
    Sounds more like an excuse of allocating resources elsewhere. It wouldn't seem like a large task for a simple QoL to add more PA for additional stats and weapon enchantments to scale to level 65. Regardless of the number of people capped (or not capped), it would still be nice for those of us who are capped for something to make use of for the PA XP.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdol View Post
    So it was not expanded because others are holding back those that are capped. Its a shame it could not be stored till the new set of PA were implemented.
    So that means whilst I'm levelling chars doing quest from 60-65 you may say in affect I'm loosing PA.

Rift Disciple

Some of the things you can craft in cq are broken. The ones that cost 200 (the turrets and lifesprings) are fine though. It's been mentioned already and hopefully fixed next hot patch.

+ Reply to Thread