+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: played 8 matches of library of the runemasters

Default played 8 matches of library of the runemasters

Didn't win a single one. not one. raid geared healers and dps on the other side everygame, you need to fix your matchmaking trion.
    Dogkin@seastone<the cult> - RIP <wipe>
    Dogkin@vigil <Dawn of Terror>
    Quote Originally Posted by Wing man View Post
    Women in pvp are a rare breed compared to your average soccer mom grinding mats for her children.

Rift Disciple

Total healfest boring?

Could be worse try antechamber lol

RIFT Guide Writer

A full raid geared player has maybe 1k more int at max., or 1k SP and 500 SC if you account for slightly better dream orbs vs a similarly full SP Expert quality raider.

1k SP means all of nothing. It literally adds about 8% more damage/heals at best. If your team is unable to do anything because their entire team has maybe 4% more heals and DPS at best (since no one is fully raid geared yet besides top 5 NA guilds), then you're failing badly and would have lost that match anyways even if they didn't have raid gear.

If the enemy still had 5% HP left, you having raid gear or them not having it still wouldn't get you the kill.
    Meciel - Mage - Defer Death - Greybriar
    12/12 T1, 14/15 T2, 1/9 T3

Except for that brief time when he had only 8 pvp ranks when most were in agreement ...

People with the gear advantage always try to play it down. It's like comic relief.
    @Deepwood and elsewhere
    - Hello Kitty -* Plinka *
    And The Littles
    McBaddie * Chickabowwow * Bigstaff * Bighat * Beergut
    Littlehealz * Littletop * Fireballa * Freedomfries

Quote Originally Posted by evantide View Post
    A full raid geared player has maybe 1k more int at max., or 1k SP and 500 SC if you account for slightly better dream orbs vs a similarly full SP Expert quality raider.

1k SP means all of nothing. It literally adds about 8% more damage/heals at best. If your team is unable to do anything because their entire team has maybe 4% more heals and DPS at best (since no one is fully raid geared yet besides top 5 NA guilds), then you're failing badly and would have lost that match anyways even if they didn't have raid gear.

If the enemy still had 5% HP left, you having raid gear or them not having it still wouldn't get you the kill.
    I don't think you know exactly how much raid gear affects a person. sure you have 8% more damage, but oyur leaving out the 1000 or so cp maybe more that they have. the biggest crit I've ever gotten on someone was 10k. just 20 minutes ago I got hit for 19k(pic related). not to mention the health disparity, with you average joe sitting at 65k and your raid geared guy with 75k. It makes a huge difference.
    http://i.imgur.com/iO6piNg.jpg
    Women in pvp are a rare breed compared to your average soccer mom grinding mats for her children.

Telaran

7324 Int
    15202 SP
    6477 SpC
    1892 CP

I've Fulminate players for over 25k before
    Gamdol@Greybriar <White Fang>

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffreys View Post
    Except for that brief time when he had only 8 pvp ranks when most were in agreement ...

People with the gear advantage always try to play it down. It's like comic relief.
    They should bring progressive valor back...................
    Last edited by kronous; 12-22-2014 at 02:57 PM.
    Vendetta
    Rank 8
    ------------------------------------
    Kronous
    Expletus

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by evelen View Post
    I don't think you know exactly how much raid gear affects a person. sure you have 8% more damage, but oyur leaving out the 1000 or so cp maybe more that they have. the biggest crit I've ever gotten on someone was 10k. just 20 minutes ago I got hit for 19k(pic related). not to mention the health disparity, with you average joe sitting at 65k and your raid geared guy with 75k. It makes a huge difference.
    http://i.imgur.com/iO6piNg.jpg
    Dreambreaker gear gives more CP than raid pieces. If you want to talk about CP capping, PVPers have the advantage.
    Meciel - Mage - Defer Death - Greybriar
    12/12 T1, 14/15 T2, 1/9 T3

Quote Originally Posted by evantide View Post
    Dreambreaker gear gives more CP than raid pieces. If you want to talk about CP capping, PVPers have the advantage.
    dreambreaker gear with decent stats are very rare and have obscene upgrade prices

Plane Walker

I have opened 600+ (easily) boxes from PvP in 3.0 and have gotten 3 decent items. You can run 20/10 mans (each week) and countless experts with guaranteed loot but you can PvP 24/7 and get zilt, I am pretty sure PvPrs do not have the advantage at the moment...

I also PvE which is a good thing so my gear is actually pretty good. The state of PvP at the moment is so bad and needs fixing... There has been a big chunk of decent players leave because of this.
    Last edited by Strikey; 12-22-2014 at 07:12 PM.
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by kronous View Post
    They should bring progressive valor back...................
    And the jar holding the balls this game used to have.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Strikey View Post
    I have opened 600+ (easily) boxes from PvP in 3.0 and have gotten 3 decent items. You can run 20/10 mans (each week) and countless experts with guaranteed loot but you can PvP 24/7 and get zilt, I am pretty sure PvPrs do not have the advantage at the moment...

I also PvE which is a good thing so my gear is actually pretty good. The state of PvP at the moment is so bad and needs fixing... There has been a big chunk of decent players leave because of this.
    Same here. Reliance on rng is terrible (see: Conquest).

I got 2 pieces of gear the first week I hit 65 (not even worth using) and nothing since then other than artifacts and minions. I've been pveing for my gear.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberellium View Post
    Total healfest boring?

Could be worse try antechamber lol
    I have given up on 65 pvp. Made a new alt and will try to get interested in leveling her. Not much interest cuz I'm here whining on forum and not playing. Had my fill of the cash shop event and will check out new updates to GW2.

Thought CQ return would help but the Raiders have made it impossible. We are so outmatched that there we are just fodder. The worst is when THEY know it and farm us for 15 mins while holding shards or flags. Then the big guys cry about "leavers" Screw them find other fodder for your amusement.

Shadowlander

Lol exactly..... I just hope that Bless, Kingdom Under Fire 2 or Black Desert have good PvP when they come out in 2015..... Off to play anything not Rift....

Default Yeah

I wouldn't even care if the grind for PVP gear was long .. but at least if it was PVP with solid progress for every wf win or kill or whatever ... but this whole raid for your gear stuff ... or get the 1 box then get a rng piece and 1 out of 200 of those wont suck and then btw obscene costs to upgrade the gear to be comparable to pve gear ... blah for the birds ...

I like the soul system here ... and some good friends In the small guild Trieu and I are in but if they don't fix it I cant see how we stay ... there is no point in PVP anymore and the PVE'ers have the clear edge.

I guess that's ok there are plenty of games that cater to that crowd .. whats one more

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast