+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Earrings and Rings ... and PvP

Telaran

Default Earrings and Rings ... and PvP

My understanding is that there is no way to get earrings and rings that won't be overwritten with a bolster unless you do instances.

Does anyone know differently?

Are there crafted items that might be better than a lowest common denominator bolster?
    I am BABEZILLA you are JAPAN!!!

Vilerogue - A Vile and quite mediocre rogue!!!

... the happily mediocre mage, rogue warrior and cleric

Rift Disciple

You have to upgrade pvp ears n rings at least once for them not to be bolstered.

Quote Originally Posted by TheZilla View Post
    My understanding is that there is no way to get earrings and rings that won't be overwritten with a bolster unless you do instances.

Does anyone know differently?

Are there crafted items that might be better than a lowest common denominator bolster?
    Maybe in the future but at this moment there is no alternate path other than the items from the Rift store or dungeon drops. I believe they are looking at additional gear upgrades through crafting but this could be 3.2 or 3.3.

rings drop from marauder boxes, presumably so do earrings, but I don't have one yet.
    they would upgrade to ephemeral (not bolstered) and eventually to dreambreaker (not bolstered).

on a side note, I just got a proc dps trinket from a marauder box, with crit power, and its a planewalker item (which I am).

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

upgraded crafted rings aren't bolstered
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Champion

I appear to be lucky. Marauder Boxes have dropped for me .. cape,ring, earing ,wand, 2 different damage/cp greaters and a lesser which upgrades to Ephemeral Crystal.

I 100% pug.

+ Reply to Thread