+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Baian
  • 2 Post By lvj999
  • 1 Post By Nuuli

Thread: I love Trion!

Plane Touched

Default I love Trion!

So as my last post, I would like to say Thanks! Trion you guys have given me and my wife a lot of fun over the last few years. Rift was an amazing game and the people who created did an amazing job.

I have had a blast doing PvP and the soul system has allowed me to customize my mage to my liking. I even was able to make around 40 youtube vids just on Rift. Something that I would never have done if I didn't enjoy playing this game.

To everyone else that is still here in the PvP community I wish you all luck, and I hope that you get the changes you desire, or if not you still will be able to enjoy the game that you loved.

If anyone wants to chat with me, just look for Fanglo. I'm the only Fanglo in any MMO so if you see me in another mmo, stop by say hello

Anyway, goodbye!

Quote Originally Posted by Baian View Post
    So as my last post, I would like to say Thanks! Trion you guys have given me and my wife a lot of fun over the last few years. Rift was an amazing game and the people who created did an amazing job.

I have had a blast doing PvP and the soul system has allowed me to customize my mage to my liking. I even was able to make around 40 youtube vids just on Rift. Something that I would never have done if I didn't enjoy playing this game.

To everyone else that is still here in the PvP community I wish you all luck, and I hope that you get the changes you desire, or if not you still will be able to enjoy the game that you loved.

If anyone wants to chat with me, just look for Fanglo. I'm the only Fanglo in any MMO so if you see me in another mmo, stop by say hello

Anyway, goodbye!
    I do believe this is the first time I've seen a farewell post that wasn't a rage quit or an appeal for sympathy. Very classy Baian, very classy

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by lvj999 View Post
    I do believe this is the first time I've seen a farewell post that wasn't a rage quit or an appeal for sympathy. Very classy Baian, very classy
    Well...

Quote Originally Posted by lvj999 View Post
    It's all in the signature. Well played. Good hunting Baian!

Quote Originally Posted by Baian View Post
    I'm the only Fanglo in any MMO so if you see me in another mmo, stop by say hello
    Well...
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/search?q...f=wowcharacter
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/search?q...f=wowcharacter
    So, which one is yours?

Plane Touched

+ Reply to Thread