• 1 Post By mattscooby

Thread: PVP is

Shadowlander

Default PVP is

not fun...

I miss the before system.

Nightmare tide system is not good.

Rift Disciple

Besides the super OP healing now, it's better now and you know it.

No more 1 shotting freelancers or pve geared people like before.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberellium View Post
    Besides the super OP healing now, it's better now and you know it.

No more 1 shotting freelancers or pve geared people like before.
    I started SL PvP in pve gear long after SL released in a time when many already had myrm sets... still, I had a much better time than after NT and I was never oneshot.

Shadowlander

Default pvp

1st as it is, pvp is a joke, simple as that, for me, its a simple way to make certain currencies, nothing more.
    what it needs? 1st healers, no more than 2 per team. if you are in a group and the other team has 0 healers, the group is split, 1 healer per side.
    armour, needs to be matchmaker matched, non of the pay per win top armours, wiping out lower end people, as they troll with there 3-4 healers on there side in there little team of pvp trolls, with pay per win heals.
    split the teams even.
    make the armour values equal to peoples stats.
    warfonts are not decided on who is the best, its decided on who has spent the most money on heal soul packs, armour, and is in a pre arranged group, 0 skill required.
    deal with the values of armour, heals per side, and you might get more intrest in pvp not less.
    for me, i dont care either way at the moment, a win is 400 abismal marks, and some other shinies, but as there is 0 skill required, its just a short span of my time that i can decide is it a win or a loss?
    0 healers on team? time to sit back and collect minions and await a new battle. 0 time to waste feeding the other teams pay per win healers .

+ Reply to Thread